• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty slow on the ag files...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty slow on the ag files...

Compared to how quickly there is reaction to the aluminum industry....

What ag files. Those files never arrived because our “reps” are busy sucking their thumbs.

Comment

You would think the wheat , canola , pulse , etc commisions and apas would feel a little fu-king stupid when they see how fast other shit gets done and they acclomplish SFA ??
      Defund the thievin bastards and tell your RM councillors to cut those other leaches off as well !

Comment

24 hrs to get a response not two years and hope it’s forgotten.

Yep time to keep asking for check off dollars back.

Oh and Trudeau is a fun king moron

Comment

Cuzz the aluminum plants are in Quebec

Comment

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
            Cuzz the aluminum plants are in Quebec
            Are they not in China? Just the middlemen are in quebec.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
              Could be China, news mentioned Quebec, not sure how there involved but the only province mentioned

Comment

Thought trumps metal tariffs were his usual ploys but local machine shop owner told me she purchased steel which she thought was NA origin but turned out to be Chinese. Said it was shit too. If it turns out Canada is letting China dump into USA via Canada shame on us. If not it’s a trump re-election ploy. Complex issue unless all facts are known. When I was in Jamaica this winter we went by a massive bauxite mine. A good portion of Jamaica’s gdp comes from bauxite exports to Canada. A Canadian company owns the mines and the export terminal.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                  Compared to how quickly there is reaction to the aluminum industry....
                  Because if they didn’t do something the opposition would be in an uproar when it’s ag nobody cares government or opposition.

Comment

China has been using NAFTA to sneak its inferior product into the worlds largest market.

I love how the MSM melts down. Oh its going to raise prices for consumers. Yeah thats the fing point and then the US can have their own industry again instead of taking dumped crap from China and canada. You think the consumer is going to notice an extra cent on their beer cans?

And Trudeau is so stupid. If he wants to stop getting bitch slapped by trump, then stay off the guys radar.

Comment

https://youtu.be/usLKlMuJmlE

It’s gotta suck asking a liberal a question

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                        https://youtu.be/usLKlMuJmlE

It’s gotta suck asking a liberal a question
                        Look on the bright side, Trudope wasn't in front of the camera!

Comment

People assume China is being accused of dumping aluminium into the US via Canada?
                          People assume Canadian canola is getting into China via another country?

Honestly, I'm glad Canada is taking a stand on the US tariff announcement. Supposedly dollar for dollar without escalating the situation beyond the value of imposed US tariffs.

I honestly do not know if any real measures were taken against China in the canola trade disruption.

Gotta wonder who are allies.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                            This is likely the case and would validate the tariff.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...
                            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.