• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid App

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should have App Agstar, you too Chucky.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      You should have App Agstar, you too Chucky.
      Lmao so childish!

Comment

Ive got the app.

No big deal.

Yesterday visited me mate in hospital.

Had a feed at a diner before visiting him, hospital, then pick up a part from a frieght company, grabbed a ice cream and mineral water at a gas station on way out of big smoke.

So thje govt can notify me ifvthere was a outbreak at any of those spots.

Non issue maybe were or im to laid back.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          Ive got the app.

No big deal.

Yesterday visited me mate in hospital.

Had a feed at a diner before visiting him, hospital, then pick up a part from a frieght company, grabbed a ice cream and mineral water at a gas station on way out of big smoke.

So thje govt can notify me ifvthere was a outbreak at any of those spots.

Non issue maybe were or im to laid back.

How would one test to see if it works if you never knew anyone with positive Covid or never even knew anyone who knew anyone with it?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
            How do you know it wouldn’t have helped? Such an ignorant smart ass!!!
            Thanks again for the kind words you always reserve for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
              Thanks again for the kind words you always reserve for me.
              Trust me I have a few more for you I can’t say on here. Mocking someone’s illness just so you can fit in with the “in “ agriville crowd pretty low.
              Watching too much turnip reruns maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                How would one test to see if it works if you never knew anyone with positive Covid or never even knew anyone who knew anyone with it?
                Outbreakbat a pizza bar here two weeks ago. Th8nk almost 3000 people notified within 24 hours to get tested.

Meaning some one traced to pizza bar then went to shop b people with app that visted shop b were notified etc etc.

If ya dont come into tracing area because if outbreak your never notfied.

If one feels his civil liberties are arvrisk justvdelete the app not compulsory

Like ive said a million times no big issue or outcry

With fear of sound8ng like a arrogant arsehole different mindset here.

In it together for greater good. Regardless of view point of civid

Comment

As long as the app doesn’t tell my wife where I’ve been, I’ll gladly download it....

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                    Trust me I have a few more for you I can’t say on here. Mocking someone’s illness just so you can fit in with the “in “ agriville crowd pretty low.
                    Watching too much turnip reruns maybe.
                    And whose illness did I mock? I have no desire to fit in anywhere. I am my own man, with my own thoughts and I believe in the freedom to share those thoughts.

I repeat. Whose illness did I mock?

Comment

Most people, at least with iPhones have already had an COVID app pushed onto there phone with out their knowledge or permission.

I made sure that mine is turned off. I am not Anti masker or denier but no damn way I am turning something on that I wasn’t asked about.

Have a look , it’s there .

Comment

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/7news.com.au/lifestyle/the-new-orange-dot-on-your-iphone-you-need-to-know-about-c-1325784.amp

Comment

So....it doesn't track you, but it can tell you if you were in a place where someone else was that tested positive for covid?....

Just think about that for a while.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...