• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cryptocurrencies

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cryptocurrencies

Cryptocurrency bull market just went 'pooofffff" . . . Bitcoin down nearly 25% today.

No one seems to know what happened?

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
    Cryptocurrency bull market just went 'pooofffff" . . . Bitcoin down nearly 25% today.

........someone taking too much "poooffffit"?

Comment

Yes profit taking. Bitcoin is tied to other currencies. When there is enough enticement there will be selling.
      It was also overleveraged and costs to fund had got a bit high.
      Technical too....
      Moves above the upper bound line

Click image for larger version

Name:	bitcoin nov 26 20.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	770443

Comment

Bitcoin’s market value is calculated by multiplying the total number of bitcoins in circulation by the price.

According to CoinDesk, Bitcoin's value now stands at $315.3 billion, down from $355.9 billion on Tuesday.

Comment

The crypto’s still have a problem, social acceptance by the general public, and trust.
          How can anyone buy, use or trust any valuation?

Digital currency, Apple Pay, venmo, etc is socially accepted, and used in everyday transactions. The belief of off grid, untraceable, move away from dollar stand isn’t realistic, Govt just won’t let it happen.

Comment

In the end they will be destroyed by governments. Digital currency is coming. Bitcoin is worthless if no one accepts it or government won't accept it. The only ones using it will be criminals.

Comment

Crypto currencies remind me of the Ostrich, Wild Boar, and Elk and Pigeon farming ventures.

First people in do ok based on selling percieved value to other people. Almost a multi level marketing type thing.

But like most of my conspiracy theories, I am probably wrong again.

Comment

How can bitcoin go mainstream if you take it for payment ant the next day you are out
                25%.
                Sounds like speculator appeal only.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  Crypto currencies remind me of the Ostrich, Wild Boar, and Elk and Pigeon farming ventures.

First people in do ok based on selling percieved value to other people. Almost a multi level marketing type thing.

But like most of my conspiracy theories, I am probably wrong again.
                  Gerry must hold lots of bitcoin stocks?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    In the end they will be destroyed by governments. Digital currency is coming. Bitcoin is worthless if no one accepts it or government won't accept it. The only ones using it will be criminals.
                    Is that why banks use it? Lol.
                    Xrp is quite widely used by banks.
                    Someone explain to me exactly what digital is compared to what we have now? I online bank use my tap card to pay at the checkout what is different about digital? I know I m obviously slow. But aren’t we already digital?

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post

Crypto seems to go up when fear of economies failing rise and vice versa. Vaccine introduced so everything good I guess. Lol

Comment

I went looking for some crypto currency I bought a couple of years ago and guess what Cryptopia (where my wallet was) was hacked and is in bankruptcy. Surprise-surprise.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.