• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas shopping

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas shopping

Local area smaller post offices overwhelmed with parcels from on line shopping.
    Will sask lockdown prior to Christmas? 400 cases yesterday.
    Can’t understand why hockey leagues still allowed to operate especially and yet only 5 to a household? That’s why people get pissed off.
    Manitoba and Alberta have shut them down.
    Priorities priorities!!

Yep, you can get on a plane with 250 people yet your wife and you cant drive down to Florida together.

You cant have more than 5 people in your own home but you can go to dinner with 6 at a restaurant.

You can drive around in your truck with 4 people and your not 6 ft apart.

Rules are weird and funny and people are starting to ask questions.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      Can’t understand why hockey leagues still allowed to operate especially and yet only 5 to a household? That’s why people get pissed off.
      Priorities priorities!!
      Very poor standardization of the rules also. Here in regina, parents can sit in the bleachers and watch hockey games. For my daughters skating class parents have to sit in their cars in the parking lot.

I imagine Moe will announce something this week. He will be under too much pressure and the odd man out in the country.

Comment

Exactly what's happening in our nearby small town. Friday there was a line looping around the inside of the post office, continuing out the door.
        Seems the rule makers haven't thought a single clamp down through. With every restriction they just condense more people into fewer areas.

Comment

Priorities priorities!!
          Alberta hasn’t shut down hockey. High risk areas have, hockey is still going in all ages.

I know a PeeWee team based in Rocky View and Mountain View county’s. Rocky is shut down for its risk, Mountain isn’t. The team is still playing hockey, just the three players who live in Rocky can’t play and all their practices and games have to be in the rink in Mountain View. The team was supposed to head out to bum**** east central Alberta this weekend to play. See if they take it with them.

Most positives I heard of this week are from a senior hockey league.

I’ve been doing a lot of my shopping online. Most parcels come to my road box or I have them sent to work with Puralator. Rarely do I need to go in to the post office.
          Last edited by Blaithin; Nov 22, 2020, 11:24.

Comment

540 Radio in Sask says that 1 in 4 residential mortgages in arrears.

If so the Cerb buying spree is essentially over.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
              Alberta hasn’t shut down hockey. High risk areas have, hockey is still going in all ages.

I know a PeeWee team based in Rocky View and Mountain View county’s. Rocky is shut down for its risk, Mountain isn’t. The team is still playing hockey, just the three players who live in Rocky can’t play. The team was supposed to head out to bum**** east central Alberta this weekend to play. See if they take it with them.

Most positives I heard of this week are from a senior hockey league.

I’ve been doing a lot of my shopping online. Most parcels come to my road box or I have them sent to work with Puralator. Rarely do I need to go in to the post office.
              Ok I heard of the shutdown assumed wrongly it was all hockey. And heard of lots of spread in the senior league assumed if was a given it was included in the shutdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post

Rare, extrapolate that number to the amount of apt rentals and commercial leases and auto loans that must be in a similar boat.

And if thats in just sask, what are the numbers in the entire county.

Where is errol or AE to update us?

Canada is heading for a depression in the spring unless we are going to drop another $350B.

Comment

It has to burn down completely
                  It is the only way outta this liberal shitshow
                  Someone who thinks the budget will balance itself has the mastercard and checkbook
                  Someone said this is happening all over the world because of covid
                  No im sorry , its not
                  This was happening here long before covid

Comment

Ok I heard of the shutdown assumed wrongly it was all hockey. And heard of lots of spread in the senior league assumed if was a given it was included in the shutdown.
                    They say “shut down” like it’s province wide. For the most part it’s areas surrounding Calgary and Edmonton that are higher risk.

I assume their hands are going to be forced and they’ll have to shut it all down soon. Don’t know why we don’t go back to Stage 1 or whatever that was. Can’t keep track of what areas have what rules anymore.

Schools have been shutting down certain grades when it comes in to a class. Out for two weeks and then back. Seems to be working alright. Everything is based on a division or county or company or organizations or leagues decision though. The province is doing very little.

Comment

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post

Pretty sure Alberta was something like 1 in 6 before the pandemic even started...

Was some ridiculous number anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                        Pretty sure Alberta was something like 1 in 6 before the pandemic even started...

Was some ridiculous number anyway.

I think Covid has saved Alberta from seeing many of the real issues it is facing and was facing before the start.

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
                          I think Covid has saved Alberta from seeing many of the real issues it is facing and was facing before the start.
                          Just let’s some people stick their head back in the sand and blame federal politics a little bit longer. Once the pandemic is over they’ll be back where they were.

Comment

Blaithin, did Santa come early? Maybe you're on the naughty list this year.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                              Blaithin, did Santa come early? Maybe you're on the naughty list this year.
                              Not yet. Should I be checking the mail this week? 🤔

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.