• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBC Sueing Conservative Party

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You’re right BP
    That’s just nasty
    This is too funny , CBC, what a bunch of **** ups
    It’s their own reporting FFS
    I guess news is “not to be repeated” lol
    **** me , what a bunch of ****ing morons

Comment

First Cons Majority Please KILL THE F CKING CBC!

Comment

Not kill, but mandate it completely separate and apart from any government income.
        I'm thinking PBS like.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
          Not kill, but mandate it completely separate and apart from any government income.
          I'm thinking PBS like.
          I'm a fan of many of the CBC radio programs, in spite of the unapologetic political slant. But am all for privatizing it, or following the PBS model. If enough Canadians support their ideological point of view, they will continue to pay for it, and advertisers will flock to them. if they don't, CBC may need to reconsider their audience and their message.

Funny how the lefties on Agriville are up in arms about the proprietors posting their own political bias, but haven't said a word about the public broadcaster and their obvious bias.

Comment

If it is such an obvious bias ,
            Why would the conservatives want it in their campaign ads?

Kinda blows that bias theory. Dosen't .it.

There is still some good stuff , left in the CBC.
            But it is getting thin.

Comment

How many Canadians really know what it costs?? Does it really speak to anyone who would $upport it?

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post

There is still some good stuff , left in the CBC.
                But it is getting thin.
                Uhm, no but the lawsuit exposes it.

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post

There are degrees of bias. Having a bias does not mean that 100% of their coverage is in the same direction, only indicates that a disproportionate amount is.

Comment

Its 10 days to the election, what can a court do about it? Twitter tried to scrub it but couldnt and now it has almost 500k views. Plus it has a lawsuit on it, those docs released and now has a retraction from CBC saying the named reporters in the lawsuit are to have their names removed from apparent bias while the mother corp goes ahead.

I mean this is the best piece of free advertising ever courtest of the Libs.

Comment

I’ve noticed that Liberals, when challenged the slightest bit run to the lawyers. I was on a council where the management was being challenged, so they just sued the guy for harassment and extortion, he died. This particular CEO loves Trudeau and told me to my face when I was cheering for Trump. (oh well, his will be one Liberal vote)

In this country you can sue without any grounds whatsoever. You can say, ”I think that guy stole my grain” , “ I saw his truck.... “ and have no grounds at all but you can put innocent people through a lot of pain and legal defence. If you have money to piss away and want to be a pain, you can go for it. The weak, they succumb.

Oh yeh, the only guy on this street with a Goodale sign, took it down yesterday. Maybe he listened to Gormley. That’s one thing about putting up a political sign, some one down the street hates you now. 😾

Comment

Radical if a conservative doesn’t want an abortion how come no one can have one.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.