• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morneau's villa in Provence France

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No i was on my best behaviour. One actually bought me a drink. HA HAH HAH

Comment

Burnt ... I would expect nothing less from JT's inner circle .

Comment

First, I am not really surprised. Bill Morneau is married to a McCain, one of the wealthier families in Canada. So the revelation that they have a house in France is no surprise. The fact that proposed legislation will have no affect on Canada's wealthiest is also no surprise. What is a surprise is that any Canadian believes that our Prime Minister or Finance Minister are really looking out for anybody but themselves. Their only interest is getting re-elected and staying in power. In their first two years in power they have made over 8000 new government spending announcements. By contrast Stephen Harper and the Conservatives made 7300 in their last 4 years in power. In either case too much government BS but at least Harper wasn't what I would consider a multi millionaire trying to masquerade as an average Canadian who gives a damn.

Comment

Trudeau/Morneau, they're just not like us.

Comment

That's a good campaign slogan..

Comment

And how about the Libs spending $212,000 on a "artsy" cover for the 2017 budget. Harper and others maybe spent $200. It just doesn't end with these guys.

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/colby-cosh-200000-on-a-budget-cover-thats-exclusively-liberal-tomfoolery

Comment

Originally posted by Stampsguy View Post
                And how about the Libs spending $212,000 on a "artsy" cover for the 2017 budget. Harper and others maybe spent $200. It just doesn't end with these guys.

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/colby-cosh-200000-on-a-budget-cover-thats-exclusively-liberal-tomfoolery
                Harper not spending taxpayers money What a cruel joke Here are the headlines Do a research there are many more wasteful expenditures and it continues under Trudeau

Stephen Harper’s northern tour cost taxpayers $786,000

Prime Minister Stephen Harper's Labour Day-weekend trip to Manhattan last fall, which included coveted tickets to a New York Yankees game and a Broadway show, cost Canadian taxpayers at least $45,000, documents reveal. ..

Harper's Middle East tour costs taxpayers $2.1 million | Canada ...

Harper government spends millions on flying VIPs on Challenger jets ..

Harper's baseball trip hit taxpayers with $45,000 tab - Politics ... - Reddit

Nine stupid things the Harper government spent tax dollars on ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bootances View Post
                  Harper not spending taxpayers money What a cruel joke Here are the headlines Do a research there are many more wasteful expenditures and it continues under Trudeau

Stephen Harper’s northern tour cost taxpayers $786,000

Prime Minister Stephen Harper's Labour Day-weekend trip to Manhattan last fall, which included coveted tickets to a New York Yankees game and a Broadway show, cost Canadian taxpayers at least $45,000, documents reveal. ..

Harper's Middle East tour costs taxpayers $2.1 million | Canada ...

Harper government spends millions on flying VIPs on Challenger jets ..

Harper's baseball trip hit taxpayers with $45,000 tab - Politics ... - Reddit

Nine stupid things the Harper government spent tax dollars on ...

Not disagreeing that Harper wasted money too... But your list has 5 things on it and #5 and #2 are the same...

Comment

The Panama papers.... Billy Bob got named in them and and he still didn't step down? Cab the hypocrisy get any worse. This mofo should be hung by his balls and made to pay his fair share. Why are the elite excluded from the laws they pass? Oh I dream of term limits and no life time pension for the .01% not paying their fair share and ruining this country. It's time for an alternative to the liberals and conservatives.

Comment

Reports are now out that Bill Morneau has not put any personal assets in a blind trust which now has him in a conflict of interest Case as finance minister.
                      This includes his shares in Morneau Schepell that will benefit from his tax policy changes.

Obviously there will be a Villa or two around the world that would be forgotten as well...I mean what middle class guy doesn't have those. 😂

Comment

Quite the piece of work is our finance minister, has the balls to talk about closing loopholes and going after tax cheats, buy this fukker a mirror and a one way ticket to his villa in france. Arrogant elitist piece of crap.

[URL="http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/morneau-using-ethics-loophole-to-maintain-ownership-of-shares-in-family-business-1.3635880"]http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/morneau-using-ethics-loophole-to-maintain-ownership-of-shares-in-family-business-1.3635880[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarms View Post
                          Quite the piece of work is our finance minister, has the balls to talk about closing loopholes and going after tax cheats, buy this fukker a mirror and a one way ticket to his villa in france. Arrogant elitist piece of crap.

[URL="http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/morneau-using-ethics-loophole-to-maintain-ownership-of-shares-in-family-business-1.3635880"]http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/morneau-using-ethics-loophole-to-maintain-ownership-of-shares-in-family-business-1.3635880[/URL]
                          There are no words for someone this ****ing ignorant ? Trudeau is the same . It's all good tho, right chuck ?

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                            Trudeau/Morneau, they're just not like us.
                            That is good brave heart ! You should send that to Andrew !!!

Comment

Not my idea. Was in an earlier thread. I'm sure Andrew has it but I'll remind the PCs.

Comment

So Bill Morneau has 40 million shares in Morneau Schepell.
                                146k in monthly dividends
                                This company will benefit from tax changes he is in charge of.
                                Share price has increased over 12% this year.

His assets were not put in a blind trust.

Will the ethics commissioner find a problem with this? 🙈

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.