• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pallister Steals Xmas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pallister is probably booking a flight to Costa after that speech today.

Are baby products still prohibited and blocked off with police tape? Walmart Costco Canadian Tire running thousands through an hour?

When he shuts those guys down with 97 armed police like the bbq dude got, then he might get some traction with the general public.

Comment

So are all the Who's of WhoVille going to gather in defiance and celebrate Christmas anyway?

Maybe the Grinch Pallister will reinstate Christmas on the eleventh hour!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        You think there are people who don’t think Covid is real?
        Certainly is a few locally. Especially in the Mennonite community. Just the government out to get them. Guarantee if I ever got infected I am breaking isolation and going to their doors and coughing all over them. See how badly their maker wants them to visit.

Comment

The numbers of covid cases remain stubbornly high in Manitoba, despite all the mandates. Given our experience, one has to seriously question the effectiveness of the strategies being employed. I was in Canadian Tire yesterday and there are portions of shelf space covered with plastic curtains to prevent people from buying so called non-essential items. Hence, the pet toys are covered up but right next to them the leashes and food bowls are not. Can you say micro-management? I'm quite certain that a person spending an extra 30 seconds to pick up a pet toy will have an impact on covid numbers that is impossible to measure.

Why go to war with people who want drive in church services? It seems churlish and will simply anger and alienate people without causing covid numbers to decline.

While it is common to term the current strategy a lock down, there are huge sectors of the economy which are impossible to lock down, and that is probably where a lot of these cases originate. Every days, thousands of trucks cross borders and hundreds of thousands of people carpool or take public transit to workplaces that were not designed for social distancing.

Pallister's strategy is like using a sledge hammer to pound finishing nails.His angry dad persona is just going to sink him in the next election.

Comment

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post
            The numbers of covid cases remain stubbornly high in Manitoba,
            AE if I were a conspiracy theorist, I would say that govts are engaged in a giant social experiment to disconnect capitalism from society. Stay home, dont travel, dont buy non essential goods, learn to live in apts, shop big box retail only, get it delivered, use transit, get vaccinated, get tracked, own nothing, get by on govt assistance, demand someone else pay for it etc etc.

Honestly looks like they are trying to create a caste system of enslaved feudal zombies.
            Last edited by jazz; Dec 4, 2020, 16:44.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              Your double negative is confusing me.
              Thanks for editing and clearing up the confusion.

Nothing worse than trying to call someone else an idiot and ending up turning it around until it aims back at yourself. And then being called out on it.

But even after the edit, the assertion in the original post still Doesn't make any sense. You think there are people who don't believe in a virus? That's about as ridiculous as calling someone a climate denier as if there are people who deny that climate exists. Might as well ask if you stopped beating your wife yet.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                Thanks for editing and clearing up the confusion.

Nothing worse than trying to call someone else an idiot and ending up turning it around until it aims back at yourself. And then being called out on it.

But even after the edit, the assertion in the original post still Doesn't make any sense. You think there are people who don't believe in a virus? That's about as ridiculous as calling someone a climate denier as if there are people who deny that climate exists. Might as well ask if you stopped beating your wife yet.
                Only the flue , only old people affected, death rate not that great gone after Nov 3 sound familiar? Have you stopped?

Comment

Encino man. I mean agstar has been in his fall out shelter give him some slack AF5’

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                    Certainly is a few locally. Especially in the Mennonite community. Just the government out to get them. Guarantee if I ever got infected I am breaking isolation and going to their doors and coughing all over them. See how badly their maker wants them to visit.

So you cough on 1000 of them and 1 dies. I think they are OK with that. They are not OK with political persecution. That is why they are in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Happytrails View Post
                      So you cough on 1000 of them and 1 dies. I think they are OK with that. They are not OK with political persecution. That is why they are in Canada.
                      Great just keep them from the hospital when they are sick. Their politics are of no concern just their stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Happytrails View Post
                        I can think of about a half billion easier and far more effective ways to make people sick and die than to knowingly spew Covid 19 on them. Lol

Comment

I can think of about a half billion easier and far more effective ways to make people sick and die than to knowingly spew Covid 19 on them. Lol
                          And sheep, I can think of a million better ways to save lives than locking people inside their homes.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            And sheep, I can think of a million better ways to save lives than locking people inside their homes.
                            Nah. We need to self lock ourselves up. It’s for everyone else’s own good. We’re all in this together.

And it cools the planet to boot.

Comment

Nah. We need to self lock ourselves up. It’s for everyone else’s own good. We’re all in this together.

And it cools the planet to boot.
                              And KILLS all the useless older folks with depression and neglect. Then we all stop paying for their medical, pensions and next gen inherits their worth. Society wins!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                                Hey Jazz, you know how you predicted in August that the virus would disappear after November 4th and that deaths were not going to go up in the US - This week Corvid 19 has become the number one cause of deaths in the US.

Can't wait until January 1 to see if Covid will be in the news because if it is, you pledged to leave this forum.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...