• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Flynn Wants Trump To Declare Martial Law And Redo The Election The president

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Flynn Wants Trump To Declare Martial Law And Redo The Election The president

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/michael-flynn-martial-law-new-election_n_5fc7d3e6c5b6f3fe59724a45 https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/michael-flynn-martial-law-new-election_n_5fc7d3e6c5b6f3fe59724a45

Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser who was pardoned by the president last week for lying during the Russia investigation, wants Trump to declare martial law and “temporarily suspend the Constitution” until a new election is held.

Flynn, who had been awaiting sentencing for lying to the FBI about his Russian contacts before Trump’s pardon, on Tuesday retweeted a news release from a right-wing Ohio group called We The People Convention asking the president to declare martial law so troops can supervise a do-over of the 2020 election.

Flynn tagged many conservative celebs in his post and added: “Freedom never kneels except for God.”

That election process needs a redoo. What a crazy set-up, many ballot boxes sitting out on the street, semi trucks loading up “ballots” and hauling them 3 states away (in the middle of the night) weeks after the election. scrutineers kept 60 feet from vote-counters. Each state making their own rules in a federal election- that’s bound to work well. 👎 The Wild West.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      👎 The Wild West.
      And when you hire BLM and Antifa to count the photocopied ballots and still have a truck full of dead voters in the parking lot waiting just in case.

Comment

Trump got trumped!

Comment

$4.65 feed barley here for sept from combine , that seems like a money maker?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            $4.65 feed barley here for sept from combine , that seems like a money maker?
            Where dose it go from there? Trucked into feedlot alley? Or train to export? Or local feedlots?

Comment

not sure , it was RP, not much for feedlots around here
              loaded several trains this past fall
              highest i have saw from combine , that i can recall
              had some $3.65 locked in this past sept , someone got a good deal there as it turned out

Comment

Comment

Well this one mafe me chuckle.
                  Bin lurking doesn't have a dense of humor. Go figure.
                  I still maintain the American democratic system is the best anyone could design. We could learn.
                  Churchill was right.
                  Democracy awful but the best we have LoL
                  Trump clearly only entertainment value by now. Still agreed with some policies.

Barley the lowest margin here.

Why can't we be picking on Trudeau??
                  Where do some of you trolls live??

Comment

is he back , bin lurking?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      is he back , bin lurking?
                      Possibly an impostor.
                      The real Bin Lurking is Chuck's only fan.
                      Yet, inexplicably in this post, he chastised Chuck Chuck for the off topic post on Commodity Marketing.

Comment

Locals last to bat on barley here. Long faces now. They are paying up.

Lots of barley gone or locked up for the sail to China.
                        Lethbridge $6. If they need to source from SK they will need to raise their bid.

Malt not even a consideration. Pretty soon they'll be making beer out of screenings

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          Where dose it go from there? Trucked into feedlot alley? Or train to export? Or local feedlots?
                          They must have a big export sale, Olds is $5.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                            Possibly an impostor.
                            The real Bin Lurking is Chuck's only fan.
                            Yet, inexplicably in this post, he chastised Chuck Chuck for the off topic post on Commodity Marketing.
                            Was chastising for changing the thread topic i believe.
                            Barley offers $5.70 here. Not sure freight.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                              Was chastising for changing the thread topic i believe.
                              Barley offers $5.70 here. Not sure freight.
                              That would be funny , when he was glyphosate man he changed every thread
                              I’m sick of trump but some can’t move on I guess

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.