• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Must Listen to podcast segment, Trudeau vaccine rollout scandal

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    I guess you feel Canada should have been more like Russia with a vaccine program. Russian was the first in the world to offer a vaccine, back on Sept 20 after testing it on just 74 people. Russia was the first in the world to complete phase 3 trials, before pfizer or modera completed theirs and the first to approve the vaccine for public use. Most interesting though is the Russia vaccine is being manufactured in India, Brazil, South Korea, and China. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/27/russia-says-india-to-produce-100-million-doses-of-sputnik-vaccine https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/27/russia-says-india-to-produce-100-million-doses-of-sputnik-vaccine

How can it be that Russia is not manufacturing its own vaccine if that is such a requirement to early and fast vaccinations?
    Just more proof of the Trudeau incompetence.

Comment

Good explainer in the NP today;

What lives are being lost to COVID?

The older, those with underlying diseases, those with weak immune systems. Of the more than 9,500 people in Canada who succumbed to COVID in the first wave, between March and July, 90 per cent had at least one other cause, condition or complication reported on the death certificate, according to Statistics Canada.

Dementia or Alzheimer’s, the most common conditions associated with COVID-involved deaths, were listed on the death certificate of 42 per cent of women, and 33 per cent of men. More than half of seniors aged 80 and older living in long term care have dementia.

Cancer, nervous system disorders like Parkinson’s or ALS, respiratory disease, diabetes, kidney failure, heart disease, high blood pressure and pneumonia — all increase the risk of a lethal case of COVID. All are more common among people aged 65 and older, who accounted for 94 per cent of all COVID-involved deaths in the first wave. But they also affect millions of Canadians. Some three million are living with diabetes, more than seven million with hypertension.

Comment

and everyone laughed at trumps warp speed
        shows the difference between a kid trying to run a country or real men
        trump is an idiot , but he was smart enough to keep his eye on the ball
        hard to do that if you're stoned , i guess
        putin is bad too

Comment

Operation Warp Speed will save 100’s of thousands or possibly millions of elderly lives worldwide. (70+, with some of the following issues high blood pressure, dementia, cancer, diabetes, etc sounds like the demographic to vaccinate first.) Trudeau’s incompetence will keep Canadian backhoe operators busy in graveyards this winter. His media fangirls will be calling for total lockdowns for the next year while Trudeau and his crayons stay in his cottage.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            i bet all the politicians are already done
            I actually want Justine trudope to be first in line along with his useless bunch of fools.Then we can see if there are any side effects from the vaccine.

Comment

I am betting he already had a shot of some kind, ya I know you all are thinking drugs...but as far as seeing him take something, it could be total bullsh*t. He is TOO CHICKEN to be first at anything.

Comment

Originally posted by AC man View Post
                I actually want Justine trudope to be first in line along with his useless bunch of fools.Then we can see if there are any side effects from the vaccine.
                Oh really , how would you know ?
                What difference would you see ?
                Speaking moistly about a water box thingy dingy? Stuff like that ?

Comment

Unusual DRESSING on his WORD salads?

Comment

The vaccines may not be the panacea we are hoping for. The two first vaccines have issues with storage and longevity. There is also acceptance levels. I don't think there will be any relief in any country for a year, so keep your mask handy.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                      The vaccines may not be the panacea we are hoping for. The two first vaccines have issues with storage and longevity. There is also acceptance levels. I don't think there will be any relief in any country for a year, so keep your mask handy.
                      The question being asked tho, is why did the idiot give away all our money for companies to make it for the US and other countries with no commitment from them to us ?
                      This will bite those crooked bastards big time
                      Even the dumbest prick can see thru this **** up
                      And it’s the me, me, me bunch that voted this child dreamer in . They should of clued in when told the budget will balance itself ? They want the vaccine NOW , right ****en now , don’t give a shit about storage issues or anything else

Comment

Well not in THIS COUNTRY, that’s for sure

Comment

Well not in THIS COUNTRY, that’s for sure
                          They will vaccinate the most vulnerable and essential workers first. It is the rest that will spread it. The Trumpers may not even take it because it's a plot by the dems.

Comment

They will vaccinate the most vulnerable and essential workers first. It is the rest that will spread it. The Trumpers may not even take it because it's a plot by the dems.
                            warp speed is a plot by dems ? say what ? got SFA to do with those idiots ?
                            biden laughed at trump when he said a vaccine was right around the corner at the debate ? everyone did ?

Comment

Actually it was the presumptive Vice President who said she won't take it(I believe at the VP debate)

agstar, what does that say about Democrat leadership, when the VP candidate says publicly, "she won't take the vaccine" ! Get your facts straight.
                              Last edited by beaverdam; Nov 28, 2020, 20:28.

Comment

warp speed is a plot by dems ? say what ? got SFA to do with those idiots ?
                                biden laughed at trump when he said a vaccine was right around the corner at the debate ? everyone did ?
                                They are stupid enough not to wear masks and support Trump why would they take a vaccine from deep state?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...