• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellow vests

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow vests

I just got added to a fb site for organizing a yellow vest demonstration in Canada. 5400 members added in a day. I'm wondering what it is going to take for joe public to stand up to what is going on. At some point the straw has to break the camels back with what is being said/done in Ottawa

Is geography and flight costs going to stifle any demonstration? There can be rallies all over here, but the word isn't going to spread to the MSM

Whether or not if this is sorted of related.To early to tell but there seems to be a group of people out of Drayton Valley calling themselves Suits and Boots that seem to have the right intentions.Good luck to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Redone View Post
      I just got added to a fb site for organizing a yellow vest demonstration in Canada. 5400 members added in a day. I'm wondering what it is going to take for joe public to stand up to what is going on. At some point the straw has to break the camels back with what is being said/done in Ottawa

Is geography and flight costs going to stifle any demonstration? There can be rallies all over here, but the word isn't going to spread to the MSM
      #Like

Comment

So is this targeted to a specific issue or just general discontentment with things?

Comment

Originally posted by Redone View Post

can't find it ?

Comment

France maybe all of Europe...saying F*CK carbon/fuel taxes SCREW Climate change horseshit!

Same thing rational thinking Canadians should do!

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/the-next-french-revolution-is-it-beginning/ https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/the-next-french-revolution-is-it-beginning/

Comment

The carbon tax for sure and we should also be protesting that UN migration pact that Trudeau say he will sign that will erase our borders and the UN decides who come here. Absolutely nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                So is this targeted to a specific issue or just general discontentment with things?
                Looks like the latter. Reading the stories, seeing the videos and I can relate to the frustrations. There’s a lot of terrible decisions and policies being brought forward that are costing the west a lot of jobs and money

Comment

You should have used some originality and called it orange hats. That way you could have claimed all the hunters were participating in your protest! I can't see there being much of an uprising over a vague cause and if you deem it "Western" you alienate two thirds of the Canadian population.

Comment

and yet if this was a quebec cause the nation would stand up....

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                      Armenia also had the Purple revolution from April to May of 2018 to overthrow the government !

The same can be done in Canada !

I can see it in lights, ‘The Day the West Was Won.” Everyone out west has had enough of the Canadian BS. Who wants this unholy alliance called Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        I can see it in lights, ‘The Day the West Was Won.” Everyone out west has had enough of the Canadian BS. Who wants this unholy alliance called Canada?
                        I think the majority want it. On Canada day people across the country, including the west are proud to wave the Canadian flag, they aren't waving their provincial flags as an act of defiance. As a political movement "western separation" isn't even on the agenda. Just as you don't like or support Trudeau running Canada many in the west would be horrified at the thought of someone like Jason Kenney potentially being the leader of a western Canadian entity. Saying that everybody out west is right-wing and would support such a move ignores the reality that both AB and BC currently have NDP run Provincial Governments.

Comment

Wow grass your head is really far up your own ass.

Comment

Absolutely needs to take the WRONG side of every issue! For heavens sake you Liberal turkeys! You must stay up nights calculating how!

Comment

So which of the FACTS in my post are you disputing?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.