• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What We Learned From Hating The Unvaccinated

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
    [ATTACH]10665[/ATTACH]. explain this for us that dont believe the science please
    I'll save him the effort.
    Flat earther... Ivermectin... Dullard... Cut and paste More outdated irrelevant statistics... Flat earth again... But avoid the inconvenient question at all costs.

Comment

id very suprised if he did answer ! but might get him to do a bit of research and he might wake up a small bit !

Comment

Best thing we can hope for is the vaccine didnt work. We werent give a dose of inoculation against a virus, it was a dose of authoritarian control and 90% of canadians took it, myself included.

Wont get fooled again and I imagine a lot of the population feels the same way.

Worst thing that can happen is that little rna snippet ended up reverse transcribing into our genome, spinning out spike proteins forever into the next generations.

Pure blood dating is going to be a big industry in the coming years. Hope your kids didnt take it.

Comment

Did you notice in the last few months, all the experts have quietly gone into hiding. Some of those marxist doctors in sask who were apparently treating 1000 covid patients a day have quit and moved.

Here is one of them in Ontario scurrying for the hills. Was on tv every day for 2 yrs.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1538600330690174978

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Best thing we can hope for is the vaccine didnt work. We werent give a dose of inoculation against a virus, it was a dose of authoritarian control and 90% of canadians took it, myself included.

Wont get fooled again and I imagine a lot of the population feels the same way.

Worst thing that can happen is that little rna snippet ended up reverse transcribing into our genome, spinning out spike proteins forever into the next generations.

Pure blood dating is going to be a big industry in the coming years. Hope your kids didnt take it.
            Your last statement is something I hadn’t thought of. My children’s future spouses? Nah, I wonder about that always. But the fact most will have been vaxxed and may have issues because of it. I guess I shouldn’t count the grandkids yet? Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Did you notice in the last few months, all the experts have quietly gone into hiding. Some of those marxist doctors in sask who were apparently treating 1000 covid patients a day have quit and moved.

Here is one of them in Ontario scurrying for the hills. Was on tv every day for 2 yrs.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1538600330690174978
              Go chase them Chuck, maybe they can EDUCATE you!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                Your last statement is something I hadn’t thought of. My children’s future spouses? Nah, I wonder about that always. But the fact most will have been vaxxed and may have issues because of it. I guess I shouldn’t count the grandkids yet? Yikes.
                One son done, 2 grandsons, second NEVER vaxed... eligible 30 year old...any daughters unvaxed?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                  One son done, 2 grandsons, second NEVER vaxed... eligible 30 year old...any daughters unvaxed?
                  Oldest daughter is 18. But there are worse ppl I’d hope to spend Christmas time with than you. And a nice short drive home after it’s over. 😆

Comment

Comment

There is a shocker lol

Comment

Only gullible like minded fools fall for the posts from unknown or low quality media sources with no references or links to credible covid studies.

Comment

so what are the good media outlets that can be trusted ? that tell the truth 100%

Comment

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/

While the COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective at preventing severe outcomes, a percentage of the population who are vaccinated may become infected with COVID-19 if they are exposed to the virus that causes it. This means that even with high vaccine effectiveness, a percentage of people who are vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get sick and some may be hospitalized or die.

It is also possible that a person could be infected just before or just after vaccination and still get sick. It typically takes about two weeks for the body to build protection after vaccination, so a person could get sick if the vaccine has not had enough time to provide protection.

As the majority of Canadians are now vaccinated, counts will inherently be higher within this population, compared to the unvaccinated population. However, risk among this population may be lower, despite higher case counts.

Comment

if they knew what they were talikng about why did they start out saying get jabed and you wont get C19 ? clearly they did not have a clue what they were talking about just like you CC

Comment

They never said "wont get covid" as in 100% effective.

The clinical trials originally showed a range of effectiveness against infection and a much higher effectiveness against serious disease and hospitalization. And a lot depended on the age group with seniors being more likely to catch covid because of ageing immune systems.

And as variants emerged like omicron effectiveness against infection dropped but effectiveness against serious disease and hospitalization remained relatively robust.

So you should stop with the BS and lies.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.