• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump "crazy uncle" town hall

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
    So true Galaxie, u can’t compare the two. The media bias shud be visible to a blind man in a snow storm. The chick moderating the Trump town hall had an obvious hate on for him from the start and tried her damnedest to discredit and antagonize him with every topic. Biden on the other hand had elementary school testing every step of the way. Georgie didn’t want to irritate the old feller.
    Hahaha the retard trump wouldn’t answer the questions that’s why it turned out as it did. He talks in circles the old baffle then with bullshit if you don’t know anything it’s what he’s all about doesn’t know anything about anything. ADD combined with mental retardation, schizoid, inferior complex,

What time is it mr trump?

I am the greatest in fact supergreatest time teller of all time. Did I mention I m the greatest at a lot of things I m so great people love me they love me all over so much sometimes they pee pee on me. Joe Biden doesn’t know what time it is in fact joe would never answer directly what time it is. It’s a simple answer time. Time has been with us well forever at least I think so. Did I mention I m so great? I’m really really great in fact super at answering what time it is.

And then he sits there with an empty stare into space like a coccain Addict in the middle of his fantasy trip. Trying to think of rhe next words just to fill in time. Lmao! It’s actually so funny how so many have fallen for a complete imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      Hahaha the retard trump wouldn’t answer the questions that’s why it turned out as it did. He talks in circles the old baffle then with bullshit if you don’t know anything it’s what he’s all about doesn’t know anything about anything. ADD combined with mental retardation, schizoid, inferior complex,

What time is it mr trump?

I am the greatest in fact supergreatest time teller of all time. Did I mention I m the greatest at a lot of things I m so great people love me they love me all over so much sometimes they pee pee on me. Joe Biden doesn’t know what time it is in fact joe would never answer directly what time it is. It’s a simple answer time. Time has been with us well forever at least I think so. Did I mention I m so great? I’m really really great in fact super at answering what time it is.

And then he sits there with an empty stare into space like a coccain Addict in the middle of his fantasy trip. Trying to think of rhe next words just to fill in time. Lmao! It’s actually so funny how so many have fallen for a complete imbecile.
      Sort of like listening to Scott Moe at the debate the other night....they have a plan and the plan is a strong plan to build a strong saskatchewan using the plan....

The man said nothing....

Comment

They both talk in circles. Christ how dense are u. U can’t see the hypocrisy of the media and the levels they stoop to to discredit the more credible candidate from a cognitive aspect. I ain’t saying Trumps a good guy but when u compare the twos levels of dementia u gotta see Trump can still handle himself. This conversation is a waste of time if u don’t see that.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
          They both talk in circles. Christ how dense are u. U can’t see the hypocrisy of the media and the levels they stoop to to discredit the more credible candidate from a cognitive aspect. I ain’t saying Trumps a good guy but when u compare the twos levels of dementia u gotta see Trump can still handle himself. This conversation is a waste of time if u don’t see that.
          BahahahahA

Comment

ABC caught stocking the town hall with democractic party members:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/abcs-town-hall-featured-obama-biden-aide-top-dems-wife/ https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/abcs-town-hall-featured-obama-biden-aide-top-dems-wife/

Fake news.

Comment

Trump is telling his suporters to vote early send it in then go to a polling station and vote again if your vote has not been yet counted. Should this not be a red flag to anyone that believes in his country. He must be worried cause there is a list of criminal investigations on hold until he is no longer president.

Comment

I know for a fact that if you are a registered Democrat you will get a ballot from any Democrat state you lived in for the last at least 8 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                  Trump is telling his suporters to vote early send it in then go to a polling station and vote again if your vote has not been yet counted. .

What do you think the democrats are doing ?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    What do you think the democrats are doing ?
                    No dought Democrats and Republicans both break laws.The point is.The president of United States told people it is OK to break laws.Thug in a suit.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                      Trump is telling his suporters to vote early send it in then go to a polling station and vote again if your vote has not been yet counted. Should this not be a red flag to anyone that believes in his country. He must be worried cause there is a list of criminal investigations on hold until he is no longer president.
                      He said go and make certain the vote you cast has been counted. Not vote again, unless it hasn’t been counted. Perhaps you don’t know about mail in ballots being found in dumpsters, ditches, and tossed aside by democrats.

This is why he is so worried about mail in ballots. Because many republican ballots have been found tossed aside. He is not suing vote twice. He also said TRY to vote twice, and see if the system works.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                        He said go and make certain the vote you cast has been counted. Not vote again, unless it hasn’t been counted. Perhaps you don’t know about mail in ballots being found in dumpsters, ditches, and tossed aside by democrats.

This is why he is so worried about mail in ballots. Because many republican ballots have been found tossed aside. He is not suing vote twice. He also said TRY to vote twice, and see if the system works.
                        Bahahahhaa. How about you go rob a bank give me the money if it works it works if you get caught well the system is working the way it should.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post

He has been told he is done.Now he is trying to find a way to contest the results.

Comment

So said all the media ,Cdn and American last go around just before the crying started (actual tears) on national TV

Comment

I was at a meeting of predominantly Liberals in 2016. They were frantic, espousing the virtues of Trudeau too. Wish Trump would have kept his tweets to posting his record.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...