• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPS theft

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS theft

Had our GPS Reciever and display stolen last night. Called the dealer ship and they have no way of tracking the gps and Reciever. Had to replace it as we need that display to run our sectional control for are Nh3. For the small some of 21 thousand$ why the hell have no way of tracking this shit for that kind of$ also a warning to anyone else out there who leave tractor unattended in fields at night. Also looking for ideas to maybe put some sort of tracking device in are new display?

Insurance cover it?

Comment

Who'd have thought you'd need a gps locator on a gps...

Comment

John deere GPS?

Comment

Watch for it in case it shows up on Kijiji.

Comment

Originally posted by Maver View Post
            John deere GPS?
            Yes john deer gps
            3000 Reciever and 2630 display

Comment

If the thief had his cellphone with him should take the cops five minutes to track him down.

Comment

I thought Deere could kill it.

Comment

We tend to lock our cabs but who would want our Ghetto junk. Smash and grab. Locked cabs only keep honest people out.

Comment

I'll bet Deere could find it when it's powered up.

Comment

Local Case dealer had 3 Nav controllers go missing this summer alone. Newer combines now have them external of the cab and at eye level. 30 seconds to remove at $11k retail.
                      Actually now insurance wants them separately listed with ser #s.
                      My question is who's buying the hot ones? Who needs them and can use them? Is it like KW tow hooks with a syndicate network?? I have suspicions.

Comment

Why can you buy a home computer for hundreds of dollars and this proprietary crap is worth thousands...even ten thousand. Guess you're paying for software more than hardware in the monitor and nodes.

Rãped..

Comment

https://www.ardusimple.com/rtk-starter-kits/ RTK base and rover starter kits

About CAD$850 for a set. That's what I use for centimeter RTK with my Agleader gear.

Comment

We're getting hosed.
                            But here's my handicap.
                            Instant over the phone or on site support with local RME. Low downtime.
                            GPS for dummies

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post
                              https://www.ardusimple.com/rtk-starter-kits/ RTK base and rover starter kits

About CAD$850 for a set. That's what I use for centimeter RTK with my Agleader gear.
                              Describe it please. Steering only?

Lots to control on a sprayer.
                              And sectional control seeding.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...