• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump paid no taxes in 10 of the last 15 years the New York Times reports

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every government has justified handouts by the jobs the handouts create....therefore getting taxes back by employees....

It doesnt matter wealthy people get tax breaks all the time....they create programs like the protein superclusterphuck to hand out money to wealthy corporations....

ANd I could care less if Trump paid taxes....if the canadian media wasn't so enamoured with trump maybe they could look into the trust fund kids that are paying less than Trump ....

How about looking into a guy like Galen Weston that price fixed bread for a decade and see what he pays for fines or taxes...
    Last edited by bucket; Sep 27, 2020, 19:04.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Trump the billionaire Who is for the “little people”! Guffaw guffaw!
      fu-k man , you need to get ahold of yourself
      you're losing it

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        Every government has justified handouts by the jobs the handouts create....therefore getting taxes back by employees....

It doesnt matter wealthy people get tax breaks all the time....they create programs like the protein superclusterphuck to hand out money to wealthy corporations....

ANd I could care less if Trump paid taxes....if the canadian media wasn't so enamoured with trump maybe they could look into the trust fund kids that are paying less than Trump ....

How about looking into a guy like Galen Weston that price fixed bread for a decade and see what he pays for fines or taxes...
        Yup pathetic already

Comment

I’m more curious how these trust funds that cover skippy for life and charities in canada work.

Billionaires figure t hw not to pay taxes they have experts who work non stop.

Talk to any one with money in canada and ask them about it.

Tump bad but a guy like Biden is a multi millionaire being a politician.

Seems legit.

Way to post chunky long live the NDP.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer
            Errrr mate I think he has,only time he hasn’t is when he is typing.
            Although he may be able to multi task.
            That right there deserves recognition. Funny!

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              fu-k man , you need to get ahold of yourself
              you're losing it
              Gawd is that all it takes to trigger 4 circle jerkers in a row starting with reliable case ROFL

Comment

Deleted my comment apologies.

Bit below the belt.

Comment

[QUOTE=bucket;467082]Every government has justified handouts by the jobs the handouts create....therefore getting taxes back by employees....

How about looking into a guy like Galen Weston that price fixed bread for a decade and see what he pays for fines

Trump is a swamp all by himself. Risking the country to save his own company. He needed the presidency to have leverage over his debts.

Comment

[QUOTE=the big wheel;467108]
                    Originally posted by bucket View Post

How about looking into a guy like Galen Weston that price fixed bread for a decade and see what he pays for fines

Trump is a swamp all by himself. Risking the country to save his own company. He needed the presidency to have leverage over his debts.
                    And how is that different from Trudeau filling his families pockets from the WE scam ?
                    You know , important stuff to Canadians , Trump not our PM if Some of you have not noticed

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                      Deleted my comment apologies.

Bit below the belt.
                      No pun intended?

Comment

I'm pleased to report that the continuous anti-Trump posts on this CANADIAN (and 1 Aussie) agricultural forum have been spectacularly successful.
                        Every last member of Agriville has now confirmed that they will NOT be voting for Trump in the upcoming US election.
                        I give Chuck full credit for this astonishing feat.
                        Having accomplished that, now can we move on to matters pertinent to Canada, or more specifically, agriculture?
                        And maybe Chuck could move on to New Ag Talk, and work on converting them before the election, after all, most of them are actually able to vote in US elections...

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          I'm pleased to report that the continuous anti-Trump posts on this CANADIAN (and 1 Aussie) agricultural forum have been spectacularly successful.
                          Every last member of Agriville has now confirmed that they will NOT be voting for Trump in the upcoming US election.
                          Having accomplished that, now can we move on to matters pertinent to Canada, or more specifically, agriculture?
                          And maybe Chuck could move on to New Ag Talk, and work on converting them before the election, after all, most of them are actually able to vote in US elections...
                          Well get your mp to get off their ass and start giving us the goods on Truduea and rhe we thing or anything else you want to talk about. That’s where most of the info on trump comes from the Democrats dig all his crap up while the republicans dig on Biden. Our exciting politicians here I think sleep most of the day they don’t say anything about anything. What do you want to talk about?

Want to talk about the virus? Shutting down should have happenned in December not January but who knew what in December or January for that matter we know more now but even on this site some say it’s a sham some say we need to be careful. We have all these conservative governments shutting down provinces yet the blame goes to truduea. Not Defending him but at least be consistent in what you guys are saying you don’t make sense enough to talk about these things when you have double standards based on political ideology vs the truth.

Same thing with trump he’s your hero yet when you get the facts he’s doing just about everything you don’t like about the ndp or liberals and even conservatives. Lol

By the way the trump thing is more for humour as to the most powerful nation in the world has selected such a retarded person to run it.
                          For example 70,000 dollars and they are USA dollars I might add as a business deduction to look after his own hair. Yes honestly his farkin orange weird hair. Lmao. Man did he get ripped off. Hahahahaha busting a gut.

Comment

Ha Ha Ha. Only 1 Aussie and everyone else is Canadian. And what are you basing this "fact" on? What makes you think this is only a Canadian forum? And being a public forum, why do you think posters should not discussthe person who arguably holds the most power position in the world; a position which has more impact on grain prices and marketing that anything done in Canada. If you don't like the discussion, don't read it and certainly don't post about it. Or leave.

Comment

Who the **** cares? lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Is that enough lols?

Comment

I dont think he understands

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.