• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very rare

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very rare

Click image for larger version

Name:	428DB883-BED7-4A45-9631-CCDBDB96C5E8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	779485

Name:	0A1EC18F-0AC7-4ADB-8902-E1C554759ABC.jpg
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	779486

Rarely seen part family photo.
    1920 theme well mrs mallee was a hit all i could find was a top hat and son well just being son. Alas other family members could make this 21st covid

Twas at a winery sadly i couldnt partake after first one designated driver 90 minute drive after midnight to home plate
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Sep 26, 2020, 20:06.

Putting on the Ritz Mallee?

Name:	64.jpg
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	770157

Comment

Is Mrs. Mallee getting around ok?

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
        Is Mrs. Mallee getting around ok?
        Paying for it this morning her first real outing.

3 hours inntotal in car there and back plus sitting around 4 and a half hours standing dont bother her niether does laying down sitting kills her.

Now off to pick up mother for a “farm tour” all she wanted for her birthday 90 on friday. Just after midday sunday here.

PS have to post personalpics so you guys know im real and a farmer......wink wink and besides we dont have basements here

Gotta go

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          Paying for it this morning her first real outing.

3 hours inntotal in car there and back plus sitting around 4 and a half hours standing dont bother her niether does laying down sitting kills her.

Now off to pick up mother for a “farm tour” all she wanted for her birthday 90 on friday. Just after midday sunday here.

PS have to post personalpics so you guys know im real and a farmer......wink wink and besides we dont have basements here

Gotta go
          Your mom is a true farmer. My mom is 84. She came to the farm and same thing, all she wanted was to see the crops and the cattle. ( My brother still has cattle)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...