• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are World Leaders in Energy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klause "In order to get foreign exchange (that is, other people's money in exchange for goods produced) you need to produce valuable content.... Grains, Lumber, Oil, Fish, Diamonds, Gold, Bismuth, Copper, Nickel, Water. All resources and all conjured into existence from nothing."

Huh? Germany and several other countries have successful productive economies without relying on a very large primary resource sectors. Canada also has lots of manufacturing and value added industries.

Norway is an example of a country that put a high value on planning and saving for the future when oil reserves run out. They are true fiscal conservatives! Something Canadians and especially Albertans should have paid attention to. Instead we have people who don't want to embrace inevitable change and want to cling to old ideas and failing industries.

If you think it is a good idea to invest only in oil and gas go ahead there is nothing stopping you.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 22, 2020, 07:51.

Comment

why don't you move to norway ?

Comment

Why dont you move to Alabama? LOL

Comment

Norway is a great country and so is Canada. I am happy here, unlike most of the mal contents on Agrisilly who will never be happy anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Klause "In order to get foreign exchange (that is, other people's money in exchange for goods produced) you need to produce valuable content.... Grains, Lumber, Oil, Fish, Diamonds, Gold, Bismuth, Copper, Nickel, Water. All resources and all conjured into existence from nothing."

Huh? Germany and several other countries have successful productive economies without relying on a very large primary resource sectors. Canada also has lots of manufacturing and value added industries.

Norway is an example of a country that put a high value on planning and saving for the future when oil reserves run out. They are true fiscal conservatives! Something Canadians and especially Albertans should have paid attention to. Instead we have people who don't want to embrace inevitable change and want to cling to old ideas and failing industries.

If you think it is a good idea to invest only in oil and gas go ahead there is nothing stopping you.

Please show me one spot where I said anything about investing "only in oil".

I believe I've listed a bunch of resources - both renewable and not.

2/3rds of our manufacturing base that we have left is equipment and tools to service the resource, forestry, fishing, and AG sectors...

Every industrialized nations dreams of having vast resources.

Except people like you that would rather look a gift horse in the mouth.

Comment

He’s a waste of skin Klause. Don’t waste your time.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...