• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Election Tonight

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If one thought the last US election was a circus ..... 2020 will be 10x worse .
    I am not a real Trump fan , or of what he does ..... but look at what’s in play now for the Demoncrats .... Mad Max Walters , and freak show Pelosi who is not sure what century it is yet could be speaker of the house ...... OMG lol .
    There are many others .... on both sides , but these two anywhere near the Whitehouse is frightening. Yes worse than Clinton or Trump ..

Comment

SF3 is helping counting ballots in the Florida recount.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        SF3 is helping counting ballots in the Florida recount.
        That’s why he was in a rush to get down there ... lol

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          That’s why he was in a rush to get down there ... lol
          Well it makes sense he is Russian isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
            Well it makes sense he is Russian isn't he?
            I think he is a third generation Canukistanian(according to ajl) farmer... His former AV monicker used to CCF3 (Certified Canukistan Farmer 3).

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              I think he is a third generation Canukistanian(according to ajl) farmer... His former AV monicker used to CCF3 (Certified Canukistan Farmer 3).
              LOL......😂

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                If one thought the last US election was a circus ..... 2020 will be 10x worse .
                I am not a real Trump fan , or of what he does ..... but look at what’s in play now for the Demoncrats .... Mad Max Walters , and freak show Pelosi who is not sure what century it is yet could be speaker of the house ...... OMG lol .
                There are many others .... on both sides , but these two anywhere near the Whitehouse is frightening. Yes worse than Clinton or Trump ..
                On a positive note it will be satisfying watching lefties heads explode if Trump and the senate get to pick another supreme court judge or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                  LOL......😂
                  The ****er won't take the bait tonight....probably liquored on that cheap American booze.

I just changed bait, let's see if this cast can reel him in!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...