• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TONY, They call him the streak!!!! Hahahaha

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
    Let's see the pictures released of the other person. If this was an extortion case, lets see a name and pictures/video released. Otherwise this person slinks back into the shadows and does it again down the road. Let's see a little public humiliation. The idea that it was consensual and then reversed to blackmail could happen to anybody's kid - let alone a public official.
    He's a married man these are girls he doesn't know. More are coming forward about him liking photos of young women on social media that he s never met???

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      He's a married man these are girls he doesn't know. More are coming forward about him liking photos of young women on social media that he s never met???
      Are any of them Conservatives or Libs?

Truth is like a coin....there is three sides...heads and tails represent the two sides of the argument....then there is the thin edge, the truth, that separates the two sides.

But regardless, the dummy should know better.

Comment

Tony the human siphon
        Got well over 100 million put into his riding (parry sound -muskoka)of 90 thousand people and Most famous for his 100 thousand Gazebo before the G8 summit

Comment

You would think after Anthony
          Wiener in the USA.
          No excuse
          This is more than stupid.
          And a total hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
            Well put your horse out here on line then!!! Go for it. Did you maybe get one of his videos shot on company time from parliament hill?
            These people are 57 not 17 years old and hold public office, when you wonder why the morals of society are not valued this is where it starts. we ll see just who was involved also and what ages. What was he doing in the video? Hahaha acting like a horse.
            I also don't like people with blue hair, farmers that complain all the time then go globe trotting 7 mo of the yr,but its none of my fin business what they do, and I don't see why age or position enters into it.

Comment

Horse, thoudost protest too much. Have you been sending out advertising?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                Horse, thoudost protest too much. Have you been sending out advertising?
                Nope just giving out a reason for those holler than thou to feel superior too.

Comment

As this unfolds is Tony the Streak suggesting he is the victim here? Hahahaha
                  Sending nude videos to random young women a person who carries a position of power and wealth taking advantage of young girls and some wanted money so now he's the victim? Maybe marriage vows should be changed to accommodate most of the elite male population to include faithful when I m at home. Poor Tony. Man these guys got a tough life. Hahahaha

Comment

With so many politicians making the news for immoral behaviour, my question is this:

Are these types of people disproportionately attracted to politics for some reason, or does the general population contain this many people of questionable morals?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      With so many politicians making the news for immoral behaviour, my question is this:

Are these types of people disproportionately attracted to politics for some reason, or does the general population contain this many people of questionable morals?
                      It's the general population, but it isn't news worthy if you are just a Joe blow. Politicians also have the opposing political party to work very very hard to set traps and dig very hard to find your indiscretions.

I have to give some credit to Clement for owning up to what he has done, doesn't sound like anything that will cause him legal troubles but I'm sure his career is over and likeky his marriage.

Basic population does not comprehend, consequence and risk vs rewards of their actions, not sure if society does not teach that properly or if humans just dont have it built in. I have 2 children, both good kids but one clearly understands, the other, big surprise everytime to her whne she gets in trouble or caught. I have showed her clements news stories hoping she learns something.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.