• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TONY, They call him the streak!!!! Hahahaha

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TONY, They call him the streak!!!! Hahahaha

Apparently didn't want to be outstupided by Donald trump so decided to send nudes of himself videos even?
    Mental illness is rampant in politics.

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
    Apparently didn't want to be outstupided by Donald trump so decided to send nudes of himself videos even?
    Mental illness is rampant in politics.
    Just because you dont have anything to show I don't see why someone else cant,and its no buddy else business who he shows his junk to

Comment

That's an awesome comment coming from someone with the username of Horse. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
        Just because you dont have anything to show I don't see why someone else cant,and its no buddy else business who he shows his junk to
        Well put your horse out here on line then!!! Go for it. Did you maybe get one of his videos shot on company time from parliament hill?
        These people are 57 not 17 years old and hold public office, when you wonder why the morals of society are not valued this is where it starts. we ll see just who was involved also and what ages. What was he doing in the video? Hahaha acting like a horse.
        Last edited by the big wheel; Nov 7, 2018, 22:54.

Comment

I just cant believe how stupid politicians are, if you cant forsee sexting pics and video to someone that is not your wife is gonna come back to haunt you how can we trust the country to these morons.

One more blow to the conservatives, gonna be stick with drama boy again. They need to get their shit together! Feel sorry for his wife and family.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
            I just cant believe how stupid politicians are, if you cant forsee sexting pics and video to someone that is not your wife is gonna come back to haunt you how can we trust the country to these morons.

One more blow to the conservatives, gonna be stick with drama boy again. They need to get their shit together! Feel sorry for his wife and family.
            Exactly, so one minute your on tv as a representative of the Canadian government given the trust of the people and the next your in your mp office naked taking videos of yourself doing what yoga? Hahahaha *** truduea and his marijuana. Hahahaha

Comment

Really, does this old fool really think that someone wants to see his magnificence? Gone to the dogs, that boy!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                Really, does this old fool really think that someone wants to see his magnificence? Gone to the dogs, that boy!
                So the guys a perv I get that, but why not just see if the extorters actually follow through. So hes too cheap pay and instead he beats them to the punch, i dont get it. Seems fishy.

Comment

I have to agree with Bigwheel. At almost 58 years old you would think he'd know better...especially in today's environment. It is inappropriate. Maybe he couldn't resist the baitor's bait...who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    I have to agree with Bigwheel. At almost 58 years old you would think he'd know better...especially in today's environment. It is inappropriate. Maybe he couldn't resist the baitor's bait...who knows.
                    Good grief. Why would anybody in public service decide to take any kind of pictures of themselves and send them to anyone, let alone strangers who suggest they might have an interest in you? He is a public service politician, not a fashion model.
                    It does not make sense to me. I am thinking he will play the “mental illness” card.
                    I am not making fun of mental illness, just thinking how these greasy politicians slither their way out of responsibility and accountability.

Comment

Two words....

****ing stupid

Comment

Maybe Bernier will let him join the People's Party of Canada.

Comment

Clement backed Bernier and mad max like the *****s too....

Double ****ing stupid those two....

Comment

Let's see the pictures released of the other person. If this was an extortion case, lets see a name and pictures/video released. Otherwise this person slinks back into the shadows and does it again down the road. Let's see a little public humiliation. The idea that it was consensual and then reversed to blackmail could happen to anybody's kid - let alone a public official.

Comment

Gazebo Tony, just another one of those old Conservatives always preaching morals to everyone else.

He decides that someone in the real world wants to see his old shriveled up noodle. Shows everybody what kind of idiot he really is.

It reminds me of the Minister of family values Vic Toews who was banging his children's babysitter.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.