• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is getting embarrassing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is getting embarrassing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3FCATYgtPE

I am not sure how to make the link clickable but feel free to do it if you know.

Here you go:

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhsSzIS84ks"]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhsSzIS84ks[/URL]

Comment

Again one thing the left can’t drop yet every day new cases against the sick left leaning media and grass has no comment.

Bill Clinton was and still is a sick man. Yet nothing it’s all Trump.

Give it a rest

Comment

All of these other men have been fired, charged or had at least some level of integrity to step down.

See the problem with Trump now? Times have changed since Clinton days. It's now fully expected to be removed.

This is an open uncoerced confession is it not?

Comment

If anyone clicked on grass's link it is not the one I put up Just copy and paste mine and it shows Tucker Carlson talking to a Canadian liberal and his viewers will be shocked at how wacky the left wing nuts are here in Canada

Nice try grass
          Last edited by seldomseen; Dec 1, 2017, 21:33.

Comment

Doesn't take a very sharp hook to reel SF3 in. Hook, line and sinker lol.

Comment

The real one

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                If anyone clicked on grass's link it is not the one I put up Just copy and paste mine and it shows Tucker Carlson talking to a Canadian liberal and his viewers will be shocked at how wacky the left wing nuts are here in Canada

Nice try grass
                Desperate or what ??

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                  All of these other men have been fired, charged or had at least some level of integrity to step down.

See the problem with Trump now? Times have changed since Clinton days. It's now fully expected to be removed.

This is an open uncoerced confession is it not?

There's a difference Big Wheel. US voted for Trump aven after they knew about his transgressions so they voted with a pen. Guess they didn't think a little locker room talk was all that bad. There's a difference between talking and doing. Ever heard guys in the bar, if they were recorded think they would lose their jobs?

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post

Nice try grass
                    What grassant did there is typical of the Liberal way - lie, mislead, deny facts.

What a low life form - as if there was need of more evidence.

So why should his customers feel that his business ethics are any different from what he displayed there.

Maybe he will have to move into a new customer base again soon?

Comment

As bad as things are here in Canada would a premier or prime minister not have to step down if it was known he talked about grabbing *****, forcing himself on married women, and openly speaking about a women have no brains other than being attracted to him the star and you can do anything with women you want?

Racism and the Russians have their president.

Comment

This Commodity Forum is the perfect place for stuff like this and the "political" debate about Climate Change. Especially when compared to the old cliche "wheat is 13% protein and 87% politics". Less inflammatory subjects are compared to pulses....

ps.... I've done my fair share of contributing but I will crucify both sides of the house!

Comment

Need another forum called the Coffee Shop.

Comment

My respect goes to those who can call all things for what they are. To give an 80% voter support to a Sask politician does nothing other than enabling and supporting GTH type corruption on the highest level.

Same thing with RM politics. A lot of you people need to get out of your comfotable bubbles and see what else is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                              Need another forum called the Coffee Shop.

Obviously the most traffic is in this forum. It is a bit of a catch-all.

On marketing..... seems few will tip their hands on this public forum. I appreciate the guys who talk charts or reference paper trading although it is easy for me to dismiss since I don't have a real good understanding of it. At this stage of my career is it something I really want to start doing? I think most on here know my marketing "strategy". I am in a bit of a position I can employ the "dig your heels in" strategy.... but sometimes common sense needs to prevail.

Last year's durum saga is finally over! Excellent experience this year! Easier to give something(that they actually want) to someone than to force it on them! I thanked them all and will take a couple boxes of doughnuts and a can of coffee(easier than bringing everyone a cup...and what do you put in it)next time I go by there.

Flax is sold but not gone.

Maybe this year's "low" Px, fusarium free, VOMITOXIN free, wheat will be next year's jewel!

Canola? When will we see twelve?

Derailing a thread....start another.
                              Last edited by farmaholic; Dec 2, 2017, 08:43.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.