• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much demand for malt?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Partners View Post
    8 dollars ..
    I was hoping that your second post about the $1.50 premium was something that the line company was adding to its malt price to buy a train of barley and you found out after your first post.

With the dollar dropping hard, malt and feed barley should be increasing in value.

Comment

Malt Barley bids went up to $8.75 here. Feed barley bids $8.15-$8.40 picked up. Guess the low dollar is really helping.

Comment

Do farmers contract directly with domestic malt house now or do they still contract through elevators and merchants for both domestic and export malt?

Comment

Malteurope is direct to malt house. All goes to Winnipeg, trucking included.

Comment

Price went up a bit for malt yesterday

Comment

Have you seen the price of beer lately, barley should be $20 a bushel. Oh well, still a great drink. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                Price went up a bit for malt yesterday
                Is every malt house and every elevator priced the same or how is it priced these days?

Comment

Sold some $7 feed yesterday
                  $700 ac , can live with that
                  Feel sorry for poor buggers feeding it

Comment

I am seeing $8.75 feed barley today, I expect it will continue to rise as our dollar drops.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                      I am seeing $8.75 feed barley today, I expect it will continue to rise as our dollar drops.
                      Might go higher yet after the states get thru their corn harvest.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...