• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AlbertaFarmer5

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AlbertaFarmer5

AlbertaFarmer5,

I don't know how effective the DM is on this site, so.....

A while back, you asked about a sample of my analysis.

I am offering a free issue of both my newsletters.

Reach out if you want me to send you a copy.

How are you feeling about canola ?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      How are you feeling about canola ?
      Still bearish.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
        AB5 did you subscribe to the newsletter or ignore advice of professional marketers ?
        First of all, thank you wheatKing for the offer, I did take you up on it and read your analysis. Looks promising. Will follow that for a while and see how it turns out and make a decision from there if I want to subscribe.

Wiseguy, you have identified the problem. All the best advice in the world isn't much help when I choose to ignore it such as I did last spring.

Comment

you are not alone

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            you are not alone
            The interesting part of farm marketing and growing our crops… is that there is no formula or specific information available to everyone that triggers when to market our produce.

Risk factors, weather differences, capital investments and credit arrangements… family tolerance for risk, fluidity of financial assets, all these issues are important for each farm individually… and mean different sales solutions will give diverse timings and decisions.

Good information is always better than no information or false information. Diversity of information gives us balance and opportunity to weigh what is important to our farm and community.

Blessings and Salutations

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.