• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

According to Trudeau

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    That's the way it is spun by the conservative opposition and those who disagree with liberal policies.

Trudeau killed the oil industry but it is recording record profits? Huh Its dead but pocketing record profits! LOL

And many farmers just had their best or worst year in 2021 whether they had drought or not. The fault of Trudeau? When in doubt blame a politician.

A voluntary plan to cut fertilizer emmissions turns into a mandadtory 30% cut to fertilizer and farmers will go broke? So says the fertilizer industry and many farmers who are climate change skeptics. Even though several scientists said that it is possible to reduce emissions without affecting yield.

The cutesy photo of a farmers with his kids claiming that Trudeau thinks all farmers are extremist is just more anti Trudeau propaganda. And the reality is some farmers are extremists in their views and did support illegal border blockades at Coutts and Windsor.
    So would you not be an extremist with your political views as well? It’s the old philosophical question of what is right or wrong, and what was considered nuts 30 years ago mainstream and what was mainstream is now bad. Society and civilizations change and virtually go back to things abandoned in the past too. I assume you have some good experience in the education system by a few giveaways so you know what I’m talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
      So would you not be an extremist with your political views as well? It’s the old philosophical question of what is right or wrong, and what was considered nuts 30 years ago mainstream and what was mainstream is now bad. Society and civilizations change and virtually go back to things abandoned in the past too. I assume you have some good experience in the education system by a few giveaways so you know what I’m talking about.
      So breaking the law and blocking borders is ok as long as you agree with their objectives but wrong if you don't? How convenient. You a flip flopper too?

Comment

So breaking the law and blocking borders is ok as long as you agree with their objectives but wrong if you don't? How convenient. You a flip flopper too?
        Are you talking about Trudeau, he broke the law and violated the constitution and charter.

Alls fair when your PM is a scumbag.

By cancelling western resource projects, Trudeau cost the Canadian economy upwards of $500B. By implementing extreme marxist covid measures, he ran up our debt by $600B.

In contrast, the border blockades cost a mere $2B.

Comment

No Chuck you missed the point of my comment. Change is constant and if you do not question it or embrace it you become insular and rigid to the point of looking like a grumpy old twat. When the ccf put in Medicare I’m sure there were many who questioned if it would work but once it proved itself everyone embraced it right and left wing alike. When the cwb was axed people said it would be chaos but no one misses it now. Never did I condone the border blockades any more than I said you condoned the native rail blockades or eco terrorist attacks on pipelines. Another thing calling someone a flip flopper while accusing others of being too rigid to accept different thoughts is hypocritical.

Comment

Trudeau says he was very impressed with the Queen as a “female” leader. Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              Yeah what was with that sit down interview on cbc this morning? It’s the queen’s funeral not a Trudeau story time. I detest the guy so probably I’m biased but it looked staged. Kinda thought it wasn’t necessary.

Comment

what a male chauvinist asshole

Comment

Useless as a __________.

Comment

Useless as a __________.
                    SH IT SH IT SH IT, fixed for you, plus hundreds of other swear words

Comment

WTF is wrong with Canadians electing this embarrassment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tde.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	773813
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	kk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	773814
                      Last edited by jazz; Sep 19, 2022, 20:43.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        WTF is wrong with Canadians electing this embarrassment.

[ATTACH]11076[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH]11077[/ATTACH]
                        Kyle Kemper for Prime Minister. 👍

Comment

That's the way it is spun by the conservative opposition and those who disagree with liberal policies.

Trudeau killed the oil industry but it is recording record profits? Huh Its dead but pocketing record profits! LOL

And many farmers just had their best or worst year in 2021 whether they had drought or not. The fault of Trudeau? When in doubt blame a politician.

A voluntary plan to cut fertilizer emmissions turns into a mandadtory 30% cut to fertilizer and farmers will go broke? So says the fertilizer industry and many farmers who are climate change skeptics. Even though several scientists said that it is possible to reduce emissions without affecting yield.

The cutesy photo of a farmers with his kids claiming that Trudeau thinks all farmers are extremist is just more anti Trudeau propaganda. And the reality is some farmers are extremists in their views and did support illegal border blockades at Coutts and Windsor.
                          Chuck2 a good read: “Brian Lilley: Liberal’s dismiss the very real
                          #TrudeauMustGo campaign.”

Comment

Harper was a liability and very unpopular in the end.

It happens to almost every government and Trudeau and the liberals are on the edge of being done except the Cons have picked a leader that may keep trudeau in power for another few years.

A lot can happen in politics in a week let alone 3 years.

Its all just politics.

Comment

Harper was a liability and very unpopular in the end.

It happens to almost every government and Trudeau and the liberals are on the edge of being done except the Cons have picked a leader that may keep trudeau in power for another few years.

A lot can happen in politics in a week let alone 3 years.

Its all just politics.
                              Certainly we agree Justin Trudeau is way past his best before date.

Poilievre in my opinion is a better debater than O’toole and Scheer were, I think this is a positive, fluently bilingual as well. Time will tell.

Comment

And A SMART well spoken wife, immigrant of color! Smoke that CBC, CTV...

Not a separated Soapie who HATES to be seen with the Turd

Image is everything

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.