• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin feeling the heat... [on Ukraine] being slammed by India...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEP View Post
    Every election since the 70's the conservatives have been accused of planning the demise of medicare.That line is getting tired. Paul Martin did more harm to Medicare by cutting transfers by 25% than any politician of any stripe.
    Same with the endless fearmongering of losing Sask Tel , Sask Energy, Sask Power , end to all nursing unions and teachers unions and on and on that never ever happened. It’s their only ploy left for the NDP and it’s been proven wrong every single time . But whatever floats their boat to scare their voting base from thinking for themselves

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      Same with the endless fearmongering of losing Sask Tel , Sask Energy, Sask Power , end to all nursing unions and teachers unions and on and on that never ever happened. It’s their only ploy left for the NDP and it’s been proven wrong every single time . But whatever floats their boat to scare their voting base from thinking for themselves
      NDP members need to go to the temple with a sacrificial pair of Berkenstocks in hopes the angels Tommy Jack and Ed descend from heaven with new instructions. The schtick is old and tired and thank god at least Saskatchewan voters quit being fooled but the rest of the country I don’t know.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
        NDP members need to go to the temple with a sacrificial pair of Berkenstocks in hopes the angels Tommy Jack and Ed descend from heaven with new instructions. The schtick is old and tired and thank god at least Saskatchewan voters quit being fooled but the rest of the country I don’t know.
        LOL ….. so very true 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
          I think I’m on the right side of the fence compared to you but I also think Tucker is a moron as much as the msm. Where does that leave me? I think Putin Erdogan Trudeau Castro and Xi are manipulative tyrants too. My politics transcends the left and right when it comes to good or crappy leaders. Putin gaslights and insults the intelligence of his people like Trudeau does here. We live in an age of crappy tyrants.

This is in reply to "where does that leave" you:

During harvesting I listen to MPR on the radio when taking a break from Classic Rock.

Their funding comes from public listener's donations. So they have to capture a wide variety of listeners, or it's off the air waves.

Very good reporting, research, and guest speakers.

As for you being more on the Right side then me, who's to say solely based on what I post on Agriville.

It would be very boring on here, if I ran with your crowd, Right!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
            This is in reply to "where does that leave" you:

During harvesting I listen to MPR on the radio when taking a break from Classic Rock.

Their funding comes from public listener's donations. So they have to capture a wide variety of listeners, or it's off the air waves.

Very good reporting, research, and guest speakers.

As for you being more on the Right side then me, who's to say solely based on what I post on Agriville.

It would be very boring on here, if I ran with your crowd, Right!
            Fair enough. Maybe in real life you’re a redneck that gives Chuck wedgies.

Comment

I am fearmongering huh. Remember the market transparency. You were gonna get.
              Remember protecting farmers right to actually own a seed.
              Now underfund medicare to create private healthcare inroads.
              With a no escape clause of a free trade agreement.. again by conservatives.
              They just have not got there yet.
              You have got to make medicare look bad in canadiens eyes first. And they are running out of other assets to sell off. So sooner or later .
              Have you evrr heard Pierre say how he would fund medicare. Nope .

And Tom . When you go to scripture, instead of à rebuttal. We all know you dont have one.
              Dont give up so easy.
              I am not the devil . There isnt one anyway. Seems like facts are the devil your really afraid of.
              And I wish you well too

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                I am fearmongering huh. Remember the market transparency. You were gonna get.
                Remember protecting farmers right to actually own a seed.
                Now underfund medicare to create private healthcare inroads.
                With a no escape clause of a free trade agreement.. again by conservatives.
                They just have not got there yet.
                You have got to make medicare look bad in canadiens eyes first. And they are running out of other assets to sell off. So sooner or later .
                Have you evrr heard Pierre say how he would fund medicare. Nope .

And Tom . When you go to scripture, instead of à rebuttal. We all know you dont have one.
                Dont give up so easy.
                I am not the devil . There isnt one anyway. Seems like facts are the devil your really afraid of.
                And I wish you well too

Sell Medicare? What’s there to sell? You can be sure that no one wants it too badly. The unions make sure of that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...