• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queen Elizabeth 11 dies at 96

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queen Elizabeth 11 dies at 96

Rest In Peace, God Bless Great Britain

Blessings and Salutations

A remarkable life well lived. And a life of service literally to the very end. I'm somewhat surprised by how much it has affected me. We all knew it had to happen but that doesn't help now.

Comment

The end of the good ones. A lady with morals in a family and a world with very few.

King Charles III. shudder

Comment

The legitimacy of the royalty died with QE2. Charles has done good things and we can’t knock him too much. It’s a case of someone born into something he really didn’t want to but has rose to the occasion and did what he was told marrying Dianna. He’s enough of a woke cuk but his offspring are what I worry about especially Harry and that glory ***** of a wife. I see it now fading away like the other royal families of Europe. The untold wealth they hold has long since been hidden so what do they have to lose.

Comment

Grandma always said, if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

Comment

Grandma and mom are from England, the Queen was the most important people in their life, me, I really don’t get it.
            Last edited by TSIPP; Sep 8, 2022, 18:54.

Comment

Elizabeth represented all that could be good with a monarch in my mind. Charles gets a bad wrap but I truly think he never really wanted to be there. Think William is where it’s at. Just my opinion.

Comment

Standing every morning and looking at the picture of Her Majesty and singing God Save the Queen all through elementary school made me a life long loyal subject.
                I guess that what was intended.

Comment

The monarchy serves it's purpose for those who identify with it.
                  George the VI remaining at home during Britains darkest hour meant something.
                  It may have had some diplomatic voice at one time. Doubtful much anymore.
                  The mindset of subservience has a legacy that rankles as much as anything and explains our political mess.
                  I personally don't identify with the monarchy in any way. Should've ousted them here 200 years ago. Ho Hum.
                  Sympathies to her family.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                    The monarchy serves it's purpose for those who identify with it.
                    George the VI remaining at home during Britains darkest hour meant something.
                    It may have had some diplomatic voice at one time. Doubtful much anymore.
                    The mindset of subservience has a legacy that rankles as much as anything and explains our political mess.
                    I personally don't identify with the monarchy in any way. Should've ousted them here 200 years ago. Ho Hum.
                    Sympathies to her family.
                    I think the British King being the head of the Church of England, instead of the Pope, brought a different perspective into the Monarchy for many Brits historically.

Charles has lost much of the moral authority that Queen Elizabeth 2 had… certainly changing the perception of the authority of the spiritual side of leadership for the Commonwealth.

Very interesting times… Charles has swallowed the climate warming fiasco hook line and sinker… organic farming… with a more radical liberal political bent, perceived differently than Queen Elizabeth 2 for certain.

For this reason I believe that the influence of the British Monarchy will diminish significantly. Strange how PM Trudeau all of a sudden falls in love with the Queen… insincere looks like to me.. yet Charles and Justin may be like 2 peas in a pod… which may be driving the rhetoric…

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                      I think the British King being the head of the Church of England, instead of the Pope, brought a different perspective into the Monarchy for many Brits historically.

Charles has lost much of the moral authority that Queen Elizabeth 2 had… certainly changing the perception of the authority of the spiritual side of leadership for the Commonwealth.

Very interesting times… Charles has swallowed the climate warming fiasco hook line and sinker… organic farming… with a more radical liberal political bent, perceived differently than Queen Elizabeth 2 for certain.

For this reason I believe that the influence of the British Monarchy will diminish significantly. Strange how PM Trudeau all of a sudden falls in love with the Queen… insincere looks like to me.. yet Charles and Justin may be like 2 peas in a pod… which may be driving the rhetoric…

Cheers
                      Charles is apparently going to have a “multi faith” coronation, Tom. To be in “step with the times”. Like everyone and every nation who turns away from God, oblivion is sure to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                        Charles is apparently going to have a “multi faith” coronation, Tom. To be in “step with the times”. Like everyone and every nation who turns away from God, oblivion is sure to follow.
                        It is truly amazing how fast humans can deceive them selves… when one considers the vast infinite Universe God created…far beyond our understanding… the road to hell is wide and many are the souls who choose it… freedom has a cost…

“Matthew 7:13-14: “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”

Just because it feels good and brings pleasure… and pleases the majority of ‘your’ society… this does not justify the actions. Putin is a very good example…

Blessings and Salutations

P.S.

“Matthew 24:3-14
                        New International Version
                        3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives,(A) the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming(B) and of the end of the age?”(C)

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.(D) 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.(E) 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.(F) There will be famines(G) and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted(H) and put to death,(I) and you will be hated by all nations because of me.(J) 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets(K) will appear and deceive many people.(L) 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.(M) 14 And this gospel of the kingdom(N) will be preached in the whole world(O) as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.”
                        The internet and satellite broadcasting fulfill this!
                        Last edited by TOM4CWB; Sep 9, 2022, 16:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                          Dont think chuck is going to make it to 96.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chuck.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	773777

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            Dont think chuck is going to make it to 96.

[ATTACH]11033[/ATTACH]
                            Heart attack in waiting with a red face like that. It ain’t windburn I guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                              Heart attack in waiting with a red face like that. It ain’t windburn I guarantee.
                              Those swollen hands....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.