• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stabbing spree murders

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcfarms View Post
    700 kms away and they were as well not every hour however,thoughit is important to keep the public aware, what you'll see now is the RCMP trying to make sure they don't have a repeat of the Nova Scotia lack of notification and public scrutiny of their poor job during that incident.
    a society in constant fear is a far more easily controlled society. BL is 1000% right.

Comment

Will this create any headwinds for Mr Trudeau's plans for disarming the population?

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
        59 prior convictions, all violent offences. Transferred from a maximum security prison to a ‘healing lodge’. On parole. What could possibly go wrong here.
        This new justice system has blood on its hands over this
        There is no way that guy should be out of a maximum security prison … ever
        Heart goes out to the friends and families of the murdered victims
        Sad state of Canadas weak justice system is this woke new world

Comment

4 year old grandson stressed, afraid hearing phones go off...had to call his Dad on the combine that one POS was DEAD...not good for kids, this needs to change.

Comment

Its a dilemma, they damned if they do and damned if they don’t. That reported siting in Regina didn’t help and I doubt if they were anywhere near Regina but just talked to an old neighbor at Lajord. They live out on the farm and about a year ago a young native wandered out there and knocked on their door at 5 a.m. He told them that he was out on 33 highway trying to commit suicide by head on collision. They ended up calling the RCMP who responded after some time. We are sitting ducks but we are far from reserves so not that worried and I would turn over my keys without argument.

Comment

The Parol board who released this guy should be held accountable and charged with accessory to murder on all accounts…
              That’s how to fix the broken woke Justice system

But no , will be just more finger pointing and blaming everything but a broken system and turning a blind eye to the crime and corruption that leads to insane drug use and gang activity.

Until that is addressed, the situation will never improve

Comment

Look, I can get my climate scaremongering, along with my covid scaremongering and crime alerts all on one handy site.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wnn.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	773761

Comment

Apparently a shooting in Lloyd as well .
                  It’s like the crazy mofia stuff back in the 20’s again

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    Apparently a shooting in Lloyd as well .
                    It’s like the crazy mofia stuff back in the 20’s again
                    Lloyd incident was a farm fuel theft attempt. Video here

https://twitter.com/hooch00011/status/1567165220115857414

Comment

The mustang used in the shooting at Maidstone was stole from a farm near Maidstone
                      Wild Wild West again 👎

Comment

That's a little scary.
                        At least the ten minutes it would take me to unlock everything would give me time to think about if I really want to shoot back...... Bahaha
                        Jesus, I'd be mad for years if that happened to me.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                          The mustang used in the shooting at Maidstone was stole from a farm near Maidstone
                          Wild Wild West again 👎
                          Wasn’t too far from me. Lots of parents weren’t sending kids to school today. Schools on high alert as well. There’s a video of it.

Comment

Holy shit that video is crazy. They rolled in their like they owned the place, all those other vehicles parked in the yard (people obviously home).

Comment

They’re thugs plain and simple. Hunt em down like rats. Doesn’t matter what generational trauma they can blame they are a menace to everyone. Lloydminster area has Onion Lake Rez to the north and thunderschild to the east with poundmaker and little pine to the south. Most crime brews out of Onion or Thinderchild. Lots of car thefts and drug running. Average resident on the Rez knows it’s a shitshow but turn a blind eye cause chief and council do the same or are in on it. Kids get caught up in it to boot. Some families take their kids to Lloyd for school to get them away from the cycle.

Comment

I’ll bet there’s lots of rifles beside beds the last couple nights, I hope the guys with itchy trigger fingers take it easy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...