• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stabbing spree murders

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
    Oh oh, now GUNS are to blame! Sh it!
    Won’t solve anything…

But take guns away from law abiding citizens

Guns will continue to flow into criminals hands through certain channels

Comment

And as seen by the tradgedy that unfolded yesterday, guns are not to blame , it’s deranged people

Comment

Don't these people have personal tracking devices (cell phones)? Even OnStar would be helpful.

Comment

I know the 80 year old from Weldon, retired and would help anyone. He was no treat to anyone, a senseless killing for the sake of killing, we need to bring back the electric chair or hanging to deal with these kind of crimes, they are beyond rehabilitation.

Comment

When they had those voluntary lock downs on the rez during covid and pumped money in to get them to go for it the meth was king. Indian gangs terrorizing the good people.
            Think being in prison but all the meth you want.

Huge meth problem even on what are considered the good reserves that were raising good kids.

Comment

So they found one of the scumbags dead on the res which makes it unlikely that he was ever in Regina. I can't help but wonder if there was some frontier justice involved. You'd think if there had been a corpse lying behind Ed's house since noon yesterday somebody might have noticed.

Comment

Birds are on a weak twin calf within 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                  I know the 80 year old from Weldon, retired and would help anyone. He was no treat to anyone, a senseless killing for the sake of killing, we need to bring back the electric chair or hanging to deal with these kind of crimes, they are beyond rehabilitation.
                  Dragging them behind a horse by the feet until they quit moving was really effective also

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking
                    Brother of a victim interviewed by CBC News tonight is blaming this mass murder partially on the "generational" residential school issue. I wonder how that issue can ever be put to re$t.
                    Accountability has to eventually happen.
                    Knew that was coming

Comment

59 prior convictions, all violent offences. Transferred from a maximum security prison to a ‘healing lodge’. On parole. What could possibly go wrong here.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                        Sad but true
                        Bigger question will be whether or not he will wear his head dress to the occasion

Comment

A conversation needs to happen about the emergency alert system. Cell phones buzzing almost every hour about a murderer on the loose 400km away isnt good for the mental health of the vulnerable. I know of parents that came and got their kids from birthday parties and heard about teenage girls in a dither. Perhaps it should be a service responsible adults can sign up for not forced upon all cell phone users that keeps the populace in a constant state of paranoia.
                          Last edited by biglentil; Sep 6, 2022, 07:29.

Comment

Somehow either Harper will be the guy to blame or climate change. But the solution will be 10 dollar a day child care.

And if that doesn't work they can always legalize more drugs.

And the media will be all over Poilievre for an opinion.

While Teflon Justine Trudeau huddles in Vancouver having some kind of liberal orgy.

Comment

700 kms away and they were as well not every hour however,thoughit is important to keep the public aware, what you'll see now is the RCMP trying to make sure they don't have a repeat of the Nova Scotia lack of notification and public scrutiny of their poor job during that incident.
                              Last edited by mcfarms; Sep 6, 2022, 07:03.

Comment

I have had 2 other alerts now, one just a few minutes ago all about something happening 7 hrs away from me. A week before I had alerts about an abduction 5 hrs away. This is ridiculous to have you phone and radio blaring a siren every time some shit goes down in the world. Next I will be getting Ukraine alerts probably.

Someone should have reported the suspects had covid then the arrests would have been immediate.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.