• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freeland Visit

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually didn’t hear anything threatening in what he said. So he thought she was a traitor-big deal. She did leave her province to go out and destroy the livelihood of her “friends and neighbours”. Does that make her a traitor, some might think so. Maybe some experienced it differently. If the RCMP felt he threatened her, they would lay charges that would actually stick but I doubt she was threatened. Some people are offended if you look at them, shake their hand. Maybe those people should choose a career as a drama teacher.

Comment

With a tyrannical government it’s pretty easy to see why someone build a killdozer, anyway nobody was killed by the killdozer just a little media hype and all.

Comment

I didn’t think the elevator incident was violent but I saw Trudeau’s henchmen run over an old lady in a walker with a herd of horses.....

Comment

Alberta yahoos hey Chuck?

Comment

and i watched freeland laugh as she said they would freeze bank acounts , wont say on here what i think of her

Comment

Yup blackpowder just like Doug Ford called the antivaxer protestors who blocked hospitals, screamed at doctors and ignored public health measures in Ontario yahoos.

The same applies to Alberta bullies who swear at and intimidate women politicians just because they disgaree with them. Next step, elect a politician who says she will ignore all federal laws she doesn't agree with. The loonies from the Alberta asylum are taking over according to Jason Kenney.

Yup Trudeau shut down the oil industry so I am mad as hell except Alberta just racked up a huge surplus windfall in resource revenue and the oil companies are making record profits. Shut down is it? The highest per capita GDP in the country and some of the highest wages and they can't make ends meet. LOL

Times are really tough in Alberta and it's all a politicians fault! LOL As Doug Ford said its "just politics"!
              Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 3, 2022, 06:56.

Comment

Only a deranged marxist would be happy and not speak out about 8% inflation caused by a govt overspending into a fake crisis.

Maybe our govts twisted priorities are the problem eh chuck. How much damage to the country are you willing to endure just to get your CWB back

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Only a deranged marxist would be happy and not speak out about 8% inflation caused by a govt overspending into a fake crisis.

Maybe our govts twisted priorities are the problem eh chuck. How much damage to the country are you willing to endure just to get your CWB back
                  Inflation all caused by governments including Trump's? With all that covid support payments, Trump must be a marxists! LOL

Inflation had nothing to do with supply chain issues or high energy and commodity prices rebounding?

A fake crisis? What the hell you smokin Jazz?

Tell that to the thousands and millions of families who lost their relatives to covid. It was just a fake pandemic of global proportions!

More agrisilly logic!
                  Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 3, 2022, 07:45.

Comment

National Post:”Rex Murphy: The Liberals and an incomparable travesty of hate.”

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      Inflation all caused by governments including Trump's? With all that covid support payments, Trump must be a marxists! LOL

Inflation had nothing to do with supply chain issues or high energy and commodity prices rebounding?

A fake crisis? What the hell you smokin Jazz?

Tell that to the thousands and millions of families who lost their relatives to covid. It was just a fake pandemic of global proportions!

More agrisilly logic!
                      Jazz vastly oversimplified the situation for your sake Chuck.

The much bigger issues is misguided government policies which have driven investment away from fossil fuels all over the world. The cost of energy is the root of the cost of every single product or service. Lack of investment has resulted in lack of supply, which has resulted in high prices. Made even worse by the addition of even more expensive renewables. Printing money around the world is only throwing fuel on the fire.

Comment

Crystia's grandma, spitting image, her grandfather was chief editor of the Krakivski Visti.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220903-134109_TikTok.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	773742

Comment

So A5 the ups and downs of the oil and gas markets have nothing to do with rising and falling demand?

During the first year of the pandemic, demand dropped along with oil prices as everybody stayed home for a few months.

The share price of most oil companies dropped like a stone along with new drilling plans. Why invest in exploration and drilling during an unpredictable period of low prices during a pandemic?

The drop actually started while Harper was prime minister. A slowing economy in China and lower demand seems to be the cause then.

I guess Harper and Trudeau musn't control the world price of oil after all?

In the medium and longer term as the world shifts to renewable and low carbon energy sources of course demand will drop.

But Albertan's like yourself, like to ignore all the other supply and demand reasons why oil prices go up and down and stick the blame on politicians who you disagree with. It's not like Alberta has ever gone though a boom and a bust before? Have they? LOL

You also seem to forget that Putin's invasion of the Ukraine has been a major upset to energy markets especially in Europe.

As usual the Agrisilly arm chair experts seem to suffer from amnesia and other mental blocks.

Comment

My grandfather escaped that regime.

Comment

Kinda busy so didn't read every word.
                              Chuck's tantrum mentioned Alberta specifically and often enough to prove his perspective and my point.
                              I thought we were all Canadians.
                              I didn't know Alberta was allowed to be such a cruel regime. Identity politics and division works well but eventually swallows the host. Chuck should take lessons from Trump.
                              Albertans didn't jail farmers for a bag of wheat. That took a Saskatchewan Luddite. A Marxist henchman.
                              Yes over the years some of us have looked East and laughed. Now we look East in admiration. Overlooking the anachronists of course.

Comment

Only mentioned Alberta once for the record.

Isn't it Albertans who like to put themselves above the rest of Canada because Alberta is the only province that works hard and contributes to Canada by the stroke of luck of sitting on large reserves of oil and gas?

And when the world price of oil crashes its always someone else's fault!

Albertan's are so hard done by. LOL

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...