• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freeland Visit

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Even Chuck seems to have conceded that Pollievre is a shoe in both for the leadership and PM. Maybe he can go back to attacking Trump all day everyday now that he has lost this battle.
    There is no guarantee that Polarizing Polly will do well in a general election. Especially since he seems to be prone to major missteps and caters to a small core of conservative voters and fringe single issue protestors.

Trudeau's best before date is fast approaching, but if Polly keeps up with the lack of moderate leadership and crazy ideas like bitcoin, then many centrist Conservatives will hold their noses and vote Liberal along with a lot of NDP voters who will shift to the Liberals in and Anything But Conservative (ABC) movement like what Conservative Danny Williams from Newfoundland suggested in a previous general election.

Comment

Never let an opportunity go to waste.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220831-075009_Twitter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	773730

Comment

Bahahaha, blame climate change … OMG this is getting hilarious and stupid all at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          Bahahaha, blame climate change … OMG this is getting hilarious and stupid all at the same time
          Anyone who is capable of critical thought can see that. But just look at the Target audience for the climate change causes everything message. They aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer. Countless examples on this site recently. The Liberals apparently understand the low intelligence voters who they are pandering to, and judging by the last three elections, this strategy seems to work.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
            Never let an opportunity go to waste.

[ATTACH]10982[/ATTACH]
            Standing behind the groper is Hussen. He, when asked in committee refused and would not say child female genital mutilation is wrong. What a group of awesome feminists.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              There is no guarantee that Polarizing Polly will do well in a general election. Especially since he seems to be prone to major missteps and caters to a small core of conservative voters and fringe single issue protestors.

Trudeau's best before date is fast approaching, but if Polly keeps up with the lack of moderate leadership and crazy ideas like bitcoin, then many centrist Conservatives will hold their noses and vote Liberal along with a lot of NDP voters who will shift to the Liberals in and Anything But Conservative (ABC) movement like what Conservative Danny Williams from Newfoundland suggested in a previous general election.
              Sour g****s Danny. I agree Polivierre dog whistles enough. I don’t care for that but our current leader has made a career of that and platitudes. Much as we can’t believe how Trudeau won as he has fore the stupid things he has said if people are tired of him they perhaps will punt him in the same manner.

Comment

Watch it and weep chucky

https://twitter.com/crazybytez/status/1564982635537080324

Also chucks lefty dream legislation

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fbc9KnJWQAE9uUd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	773731
                Last edited by jazz; Aug 31, 2022, 12:07.

Comment

Its almost always the silly season on Agrisilly.

Jazz, big lentil and a host of the usual suspects take us to the obscure fringe world of thoughtless ranting about various conspiracies that at best don't make sense, and at worst offer a dangerous path down the various swiss cheese of wacky rabbit holes.

There has always been people like this, but now thanks to the very small social media bubble thought world they occupy, they reinforce each others stupidity over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    Watch it and weep chucky

https://twitter.com/crazybytez/status/1564982635537080324

Also chucks lefty dream legislation

[ATTACH]10983[/ATTACH]
                    I think this is meant to be a joke. I neither hope any of you believe this nor get triggered. Lol

Comment

Only Jazz would believe it.

Comment

Still think Freeland shouldnt be screamed at.

Danielle Smith says German Chancellor blocked from visiting Alberta.

https://www.westernstandard.news/alberta/smith-says-to-trudeau-i-double-dog-dare-you-to-infringe-on-alberta/article_76ee6fda-28ed-11ed-9325-a7f0c792b0b3.html

Comment

The Trudeau government is gaslighting the Canadian population. If you disagree with them, you are a crazy fringe minority. Continue to gaslight and you’ll find out how your campaigning will go. You won’t be able to step off the plane. I think Canadians have had enough of these unstable babies. They are so insecure and mentally unstable that they burst into tears if some guy raises his voice. They can dish it out with big grins on their faces but golly gee, don’t anyone offend their Indy biddy feelings. Out mit the scrap!

Comment

Am I the only one the wishes the big meany would have jumped in the elevator as the door closed?

Comment

Yup Sumdumb and Tsipper are cheering on the Alberta yahoos and encouraging more screaming,insults and violence because they don't agree with a politician.

Do you do that to your wife, kids and neighbors when they disagree with you?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                                Do you do that to your wife, kids and neighbors when they disagree with you?
                                Nope but maybe if my wife tried to destroy my business and livelihood, she might get an earful.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.