• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon tax is working already

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you agree the earth is warming? Hmmmm this is the site where frequent posts by the flat earthers mention a cold spell and then they say there is no warming! Better yet some claim we are headed into a cooling period and probably another ice age! Which is it warming or cooling?
    Make up your mind! Lol
    Even grade sixers have figured out that you can have natural climate change cycles occurring and that human caused climate change is accelerating and intensifying the current warming. Maybe ask your kids or grand kids to explain it to you!

I still don’t expect any of you flat earthers to change your minds. But it’s fun watching you try to spin incoherent lame arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Now you agree the earth is warming? Hmmmm this is the site where frequent posts by the flat earthers mention a cold spell and then they say there is no warming! Better yet some claim we are headed into a cooling period and probably another ice age! Which is it warming or cooling?
      Make up your mind! Lol
      Even grade sixers have figured out that you can have natural climate change cycles occurring and that human caused climate change is accelerating and intensifying the current warming. Maybe ask your kids or grand kids to explain it to you!

I still don’t expect any of you flat earthers to change your minds. But it’s fun watching you try to spin incoherent lame arguments.
      Holy shit , talk about the pot calling the kettle black ? Fmg
      Climate is changing , always has always will
      I will try to explain it to you since you are having such a hard time understanding
      You see they found a crocodile fossil 5 miles from here
      Now this is not croc country now so obviously the climate musta changed
      There are many examples of this
      Do you ever read anything ?
      Do you listen to any documentaries ???
      Again EVERYONE agrees that the climate is changing , otherwise canada would be covered in ice ??? It will never STOP changing
      Most of us are not dense enough or arrogant enough to think we can change it
      Oh and it froze here again last night
      That is 29 nights out of the last 30 nights
      That aint f$&kin normal no matter how you spin it
      I know, i know , its global cooling cause by a solar mininum
      Do you have any idea what that is
      Google it

Comment

Can the moderator cut these TROLLs off from this forum, they have totally wrecked Agriville. I hardly stop on this site any more because of these idiots. They aren’t even farmers just a few organic earth muffins living in their parents basements.
        Chuck chuck
        Austrandia
        And a few others
        Cut them off already!!

Comment

Well chuck grade 5 kids know that carbon is an essential building block in all life forms .

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
            Can the moderator cut these TROLLs off from this forum, they have totally wrecked Agriville. I hardly stop on this site any more because of these idiots. They aren’t even farmers just a few organic earth muffins living in their parents basements.
            Chuck chuck
            Austrandia
            And a few others
            Cut them off already!!
            Agree, all Climate Barbie Clones, dumb as shit, thankfully those types say reproducing humans are an EVIL CURSE of the Earth....a generation and they will all DIE OUT. A farmer knows the truth, has too ADAPT, we are right into Climate every day of our careers.

Comment

if the earth wasnt warming there would be three miles ice ice on top of my farm in the middle of what was lake aggassiz.

Comment

Humans are causing climate to change and it poses numerous serious risks. The more carbon we emit, the higher the carbon dioxide concentrations in the atmosphere will be and the larger the changes in climate we'll face. Based on our current path, a child who is born today would, at age 30, breath air with roughly twice as much carbon dioxide as her great, great grandparents. And yet, we do not know how much carbon we can emit safely and we cannot know in advance when human-caused climate changes will lead to catastrophic societal consequences. We do know that we are seeing some of these consequences today, including increases in global temperatures, melting ice caps, and rising global sea levels.

Here is the composition of air. You’ll find the CO2 amount just staggering!

Comment

Chuck chuck
                  Austrandia
                  And a few others
                  Cut them off already!!
                  If you can't cope with differing opinions stay off the site. Try Twitter or the Combine Forum where everyone agrees!

Comment

Chuck chuck
                    Austrandia
                    And a few others
                    Cut them off already!!

Agree Breadwinner, these idiots deserve their own forum, on another planet.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...
                    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.