• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan has built...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly
    WTF are they paying an accountant $250 K in butt**** sask for ?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      Newguy, au contraire, there are perpetual deficiencies in our health system. We pay big bucks for health boards and “experts” who aren’t forward-thinking enough to pinpoint the bottlenecks and dare to make bold moves to alleviate the shortages. Importing specialized professionals is not always the answer as they aren’t necessarily familiar with our conditions and we often need them up and running when they land.
      so many do not believe our health care system is not working for the public's best interest.Yet the same people are now complaining they do not have enough capacity.Kind of like an atheist saying churchs too full and should build more.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
        Newguys name implies exactly what he is, a naive young mind that has a lot to learn.
        do you believe our health care system has the publics best interests as a priority or not?

Comment

If our healthcare was looking after our best interests, we would not be at this point. The reason I say this is because if we had private care, how long would we be waiting for elective surgery? Would we be treated with Monocloidal antibodies like US as first response treatment for Covid or would there be no supply to treat me?
          Last edited by sumdumguy; Oct 25, 2021, 15:10.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            If our healthcare was looking after our best interests, we would not be at this point. The reason I say this is because if we had private care, how long would we be waiting for elective surgery? Would we be treated with Monocloidal antibodies like US as first response treatment for Covid or would there be no supply to treat me?
            what would you have done differently.?the US has always promoted vaccination as the best precaution to ending up in a hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
              do you believe our health care system has the publics best interests as a priority or not?
              Which part of the healthcare system are you talking about?

A family member, now retired after a lifetime of nursing and later administrative positions, would tell you that the the front line workers are for the most part are fully dedicated to giving the best care possible within their means.

The bureaucracy and higher admin was all too frequently a different story.

Her experience was that there are some genuinely evil, egocentric, selfish people in positions of power.

Surprise.

They are the ones who make the medical field hell on earth for staff and patients. And drain healthcare dollars into unproductive black holes. With impunity.

If there were a recognized private system, it would create an implicit accountability which would benefit both systems.

Comment

what would you have done differently.?the US has always promoted vaccination as the best precaution to ending up in a hospital.
                Yup, and if only it would have worked the hospitals wouldn't be filling up with victims of a failed jab...

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                  Yup, and if only it would have worked the hospitals wouldn't be filling up with victims of a failed jab...
                  You mean filling up with unvaxed i have family in medical field its sad situation. The unvaxed need to wake up to the real problem.

Comment

Originally posted by edl View Post
                    You mean filling up with unvaxed i have family in medical field its sad situation. The unvaxed need to wake up to the real problem.
                    just a matter if time till they get first hand experience.know of 6 extended family members ended up in hospital with covid now.2 of them died.all unvaccinated.Have not had any vaccinated extended family go to hospital with covid yet.

Comment

Originally posted by edl View Post
                      Ask your family in the medical field what the 30% of vaxxed patients in the hospital are being treated for?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Ask your family in the medical field what the 30% of vaxxed patients in the hospital are being treated for?
                        30% from 80% of the population vs 70% from 20% of the population works out unvaccinated 9.33 times more likely to be hospitalized than unvaccinated.

Comment

30% from 80% of the population vs 70% from 20% of the population works out unvaccinated 9.33 times more likely to be hospitalized than unvaccinated.
                          Then tell us how many measles and mumps and rubella breakthrough cases are in the hospital right now. The vaxx rate for those diseases is nearly 100%.

There were 70 vaxxed covid patients yesterday.

I can play this game all day long. You can play loose with stats all you want. The facts cant be hidden.

Comment

Then tell us how many measles and mumps and rubella breakthrough cases are in the hospital right now.

I can play this game all day long. You can play loose with stats all you want. The facts cant be hidden.
                            Jazz you must have studied with the "new" math! LOL

The reality is the over whelming majority of people are vaxed yet they make up a much smaller percenatge of the hospitalized. Breakthrough cases in the elderly and immune compromised were expected. Especially with more virulent variants. They make up most of the breakthrough cases.

Jazz imagine what would have happened with the delta variant if nobody was vaccinated, which is what you are advocating. Moe and Kenney have been pushing vaccinations as the solution. But you are still peddling PPC antivax crap.

Many of the unavccinated are seeing their family, friends and neighbors get sick and some are ending up in the ICU and some are dying.

Many of the previous antivaxers and people too busy to get vaccinated are now getting their shots.

Comment

Then tell us how many measles and mumps and rubella breakthrough cases are in the hospital right now. The vaxx rate for those diseases is nearly 100%.

I think you should do some research on vaccines before posting that they are not working.your own numbers showed a 9.33 times advantage in vaccination.And that is not taking in account the 20 % unvaccinated have less older and at risk people in it.Most of the at risk and older people are in the 80% vaccinated group and there is still 9.33 times unvaccinated going into hospitals.

Comment

Really covid here too ... ffs guys

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.