• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oats

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oats

The parabolic move in oats is nearing a level of interest at the 1.618 fib level.

The 1.618 fib level can often mean a reversal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ZO1!_2021-10-12_08-40-12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	779673

https://klarenbach.substack.com/

https://t.me/klarenbachresearch

Oats will hit a wall sooner or later

Comment

$7.55 jan here ,blowing by barley?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        Wow , that’s unheard of

Comment

Once told that no oat buyer for the mills was ever fired for paying more for oats than they wanted to, but it was a firing offence if the mills ran out of oats.

There is your price direction.

Comment

Maybe I will drive past the feed bunks this winter and just let the backgrounders SMELL the oats.

Comment

There’s a reason oats is where it is and possibly going higher. The oats that would normally be destined for the Miller has been rolled up instead of rolled out and is destined for a cows belly. A lot was just hulls with nothing in the kernel or so light weight it wasn’t worth combining and worth more in a bale. What’s seed going to be worth?? If there’s some to be found??

Comment

Originally posted by Livewire View Post
                There’s a reason oats is where it is and possibly going higher. The oats that would normally be destined for the Miller has been rolled up instead of rolled out and is destined for a cows belly. A lot was just hulls with nothing in the kernel or so light weight it wasn’t worth combining and worth more in a bale. What’s seed going to be worth?? If there’s some to be found??
                I just got my germination test back ...99 percent germination. 37.6 /1000 kernel weight .

I was thinking of cleaning what I grew this year and see how next year looks. Might be an opportunity to seed late after some rains for some guys.

Comment

Oats down limit today, hopefully highs are not in yet. Looks to be following corn and soybeans down following USDA report this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                    Oats down limit today, hopefully highs are not in yet. Looks to be following corn and soybeans down following USDA report this morning.
                    son of a bitch.!!!! I don't think the supply is in Canada, maybe from the Scandinavian countries????

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                      Anytime something gets way overly bullish , a trap door opens

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
                          Maybe I will drive past the feed bunks this winter and just let the backgrounders SMELL the oats.
                          ya well you can do that and then just imagine the gains!!

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            Wow, $6.50 Camrose, January. Means there is some upside? Was worried about my 37 lb oats but maybe that’s good this year.
                            I’ll wait for a while, I don’t think there is a rush to sell, maybe I should save and sell as common seed oats if germination is going to be an issue?

Comment

$7.80 apr oats here

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.