• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fert price

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for being naive but what fertilizer comes from Russia that we don't or can't produce here in Canada so we can control our own supply and demand as well as price?

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
      Sorry for being naive but what fertilizer comes from Russia that we don't or can't produce here in Canada so we can control our own supply and demand as well as price?
      We could produce anything we wanted to here but good luck getting anything built with all the regulatory and environmental hoops to jump through. Current federal government is all about stifling industrial growth not developing it.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        Anyone seeing much for pricing ?
        Last here was around 1160 Urea , 1300 phos
        Stored
        This phos price should be lower now. It has seemed to have dropped in last couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
          This phos price should be lower now. It has seemed to have dropped in last couple weeks.
          Hearing 46-0-0 is $1050 pay with credit card, picked up in spring. Nothing on the other products.

Comment

Originally posted by jdg364 View Post
            Hearing 46-0-0 is $1050 pay with credit card, picked up in spring. Nothing on the other products.
            High $800s to $950 for 46-0-0

Comment

$1170 map

Comment

Originally posted by blueversi View Post
                We could produce anything we wanted to here but good luck getting anything built with all the regulatory and environmental hoops to jump through. Current federal government is all about stifling industrial growth not developing it.
                Exactly, well said

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                  High $800s to $950 for 46-0-0
                  Where is this? Was quoted $1025 delivered in Feb. from Richardson Lamont, AB a few days ago.
                  Last edited by flea beetle; Dec 18, 2022, 23:02.

Comment

West central Sask

Comment

Where its dry, year 4 of droughts. Dryer now than the previous 3, ok enough facts.

Its a dry cold 😬, with a wind.

Comment

Potash around $1000 and Phos $1200.

Picked up in spring.

Comment

what area is that ?
                          other than fuel , our credit card privileges has been revoked around here

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                            Where is this? Was quoted $1025 delivered in Feb. from Richardson Lamont, AB a few days ago.
                            Richardson seems to have the most competitive prices on the way up, and seems to have been slower to come back down on the other end. I assume they must be buying ahead somewhat and passing that on to be competitive and it backfires when the price comes down?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              Richardson seems to have the most competitive prices on the way up, and seems to have been slower to come back down on the other end. I assume they must be buying ahead somewhat and passing that on to be competitive and it backfires when the price comes down?
                              I’m not sure…Nutrien was higher yet. I think I’m gonna play chicken for a while longer yet. I will close my eyes, and you tell me when to turn!🤣

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                                I’m not sure…Nutrien was higher yet. I think I’m gonna play chicken for a while longer yet. I will close my eyes, and you tell me when to turn!🤣
                                I got no choice but to play chicken, at 64 the game is getting tiresome.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.