• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola seed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola seed

Bayer's new canola booking program is definitely a sign that they are far from where they want to be with canola bookings....book 3 DeKalb bags get 4th free.....

About time canola seed prices start coming back down to earth. This would represent a cut from $12 per pound to $9. Step in the right direction.

Comment

Is that just for 7565 or for all their Dekalb line? Music to my ears as I mostly grow that variety.

Comment

Hopefully a few others get the memo. Shit is way to much money

Comment

Tore a strip off Delkalb rep pushing her New Grat Deal
          I did apologize as she was only the Messenger

Comment

Only for 7565.
            Because of last yrs major screw up with Truflex..
            But no deals on 96sc or 98sc..so that should tell us it's no better.otherwise we would have got free bags of those..

Comment

I have 400 acres of canola that needs to be RR but haven't booked anything because I am having a hard time giving a shit this year. Is 7565 worth growing?...I have stayed away from DeKalb because of green seed issues in the past....not sure on newer stuff.

Comment

Sales for non club root RR varieties not overly strong . Sign of the times .

Comment

Has anyone ever lost a crop to CR?

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
                    Has anyone ever lost a crop to CR?
                    If anybody has found clubroot they are not about to announce it publicly. They would quietly buy cr resistant varieties going forward.
                    Otherwise thats the end of the good cash flow. There are few crops that give you the best chance at profit than canola.
                    The provincial canola seeded acres map tells the story.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...