• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m sure sask3 and jazz will rip into me

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All good sask and jazz.

Just have disagree with jazz if China collapses wold goes with it.

The other day on a thread somewere was mentioned how much Chinese stuff is in a JD tractor combine and sprayer was astonished. Then chuck in Mexican South American stuff not much of jd is American. But hey it’s assembled there.Also stated well guys if you want JD to be all American components watch it double in price.

Good rational discussion by the way no,personal attacks

Oh and ps trump is better than alternative just a pity he did the Tariff stuf no win for anyone
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Feb 15, 2020, 16:46.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      mallee, watch for the systematic destruction of the left and the globalist agenda. Watch several important elections. Trump landslide, likely Canada back to the polls in a year, UK, France and Germany along with a china collapse, EU crackup. I am calling it here.

What the left has morphed into has to be utterly destroyed.
      Been a few elections in Europe and all have stayed left basically except uk.
      France have elections as often as they wave a white flag and a lot of hurrah from right nationalist parties but 5hey never get up. Sweden the same. Denamark similar.

Canada I said once during you last election a view from a political commentator touring the country east to west said Canada is unique in voting demographics and ideals compared to most western countries.
      Complementary or critical who knows.

Comment

Here in canuckistan we are living in a world in which China is just a bit player. Our exports to China this year will be insignificant. Since most canuckistani's (myself included) are relatively poor and so we buy lower end goods, we do import a lot from china. |Other supply chains will grow to some extent and we will make do with less so imports from china will shrink as well. If our stupid politicians had any brains, they would put a tariff on chinese goods so we can service our debts because domestic taxes will shrink as we head into recession.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          Million miles away upcoming democratic nomination process is almost at saturation point on out tv geez can’t think what it would be like to live in Canada or USA.

Anyway my tip if Bloomberg gets up he topple trump.

If it’s sanders who appears second inline trump will wipe the floor with him.

All the impeachment stuff will be long forgotten by November.

Only downside is do radical left voters who love Bernie actually vote for Bloomberg, a very rich man everything they despise in life, guessing if there true left they won’t vote or fake left will vote just to get rid of trump.

To me although Bloomberg says he Democrat he actually just right of centre.

Tear me apart jazz I don’t mind
          Mallee certainly many ways of looking at it. Personally I think Biden and Warren are done. If Sanders wins I think Trump would do very well. Amy Klobuchar and Pete Buttigeig are certainly the most moderate and reasonable, I think one of these two have the best chance against Trump. But Bloomberg certainly has all of them worried as they are turning their attacks on him. I think the Democrats have spent too much time attacking Trump and not enough time building their own saleable platform.

Comment

Bloomberg may not get Sanders voters, but if Killary joins as running mate .... they may support him . It may well be the Dems only real choice against Trump in their minds . Time will tell. Rich Dems won’t vote Bernie , but collage students / millennials love him . But they both most likely will support Bloom / Clinton.
            Will be interesting to watch play out.

Comment

I think corona plays slightly to Trumps hand, even if indirectly...

While it may be advantageous in the short term financially to offshore alot of manufacturing, when SHTF and international commerce seizes it opens up alot of vulnerabilities. Contrary to the thinking of the open borders, one world type, national boundaries still matter. National self interest isnt going anywhere... if one takes that as the premise, then it makes sense to ensure vital industries, and important natural resource are kept viable at home.

If china shits the bed, "america first" is going to look prescient.

Even if economy swan dives, do you go with trump, or the team trump has derided as swampy globalists?

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                Been a few elections in Europe and all have stayed left basically except uk.
                France have elections as often as they wave a white flag and a lot of hurrah from right nationalist parties but 5hey never get up. Sweden the same. Denamark similar.

Canada I said once during you last election a view from a political commentator touring the country east to west said Canada is unique in voting demographics and ideals compared to most western countries.
                Complementary or critical who knows.
                A nation can survive a left-leaning government, although it be damaged by it.

A nation cannot survive a leftist media controlled by a leftist government any more than one controlled by a fascist government.

Exhibit A - Nazi Germany

Exhibit B - Soviet Union

On trial - Exhibit C -China

Comment

Love the white cat

Click image for larger version

Name:	DFDAE468-4F43-4CBB-8D26-D63BFD9AF157.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	769396

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    Bloomberg may not get Sanders voters, but if Killary joins as running mate .... they may support him . It may well be the Dems only real choice against Trump in their minds . Time will tell. Rich Dems won’t vote Bernie , but collage students / millennials love him . But they both most likely will support Bloom / Clinton.
                    Will be interesting to watch play out.
                    Looks like Bloomberg isn’t interested in the rural vote after badmouthing farmers this weekend.

Comment

Farmers are a bunch of hayseeds. I'm sure our Liberals share this view:

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.