• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is Thursday and now the Real Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	6687235F-BEA7-4387-84DE-4A5EAFA8A2DF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	771004

THis is the right one were in the green thanks to the snow from winter and snow from spring so far.

THe other map shows that Western Canada is far ahead of any other place on Carbon sequestration in Canada yet we get no credit from Ottawa, wonder why after you see the map it's real easy, they don't want to send money West it's all about the East.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	646AC842-3C02-420F-8769-D82D4B869307.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	771007

This is for all the cheerleaders who support Trudeau.

Brings back childhood memories of the first **** sucker that destroyed Canada and gave western Canada the finger.

Comment

Destroyed Canada? Wow your life must be misery? LOL

How a well off farmer with a second home in Florida can say that the country in which he built his "empire" has been destroyed is a bit of a stretch.

Have you ever noticed that some of the grumpiest unhappy people are relatively rich and well off?

SF, Trudeau is admittedly a bit of dud, but you need to relax your hyper partisan urges and enjoy your semi-retirement. Thanks to socialized medicine you survived a close call a few months ago. Time to lower the stress level?

It seems as if you have it pretty good, even though the eastern Liberal elites have made your life so bad! LOL

Comment

Chuck if you ever met me you will realize it's real easy hard work and hard play make life fun.

Whats stress.

Thanks for clearing it up and your finally seeing "Trudeau is a bit of a dud"

No he is the whole ****ing can of worms dud.

Its all about finding things that work and run with them. What I see coming for farmers isn't good and that's what bugs me.

Farmers will be hit hard with all the stupid stuff Trudeau and team diversity are coming out with.

Farmers need to wake up.

Sending guys and girls to sit on boards to get a check isn't the answer we need farmers who stand for ag and it doesn't matter what party is in power. Farmers standing for farmers.

That's all I want is Farmers to say we are in this together and fight for farm rights and it doesn't matter if it's Conservative or Liberal or the dreaded NDP. Farmers first then gov.

What we have now is a bunch of yes-free lunch guys sitting on farm boards doing jack shit.

But hey I have to go to work have a great day and nice to see you're finally realizing Trudeau is a bit of a Dud.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            When you just got to go.

Time to fire some stupid employees.

Ground white

https://beyondpesticides.org/dailynewsblog/2021/04/glyphosate-based-herbicides-and-sustainable-agriculture-do-not-mix/

Comment

Rigs are rolling

Comment

Quote “I have made my peace with the Rain and welcome it back.”

I’m glad you’ve got to this place Sask. A couple of anecdotes.

We got about 15” of rain during the growing season in 1999. Early in August I thought to myself that it was going to be disastrous if it didn’t stop raining. Well it did. For four years! Negative thoughts about rain became personally outlawed 20 years ago.

Another time I was visiting with an old rancher since passed RIP. It was probably June and we had gotten a good rain. I commented that we were real lucky to get rain. Ernie replied that yes it was but why did we have to be scared so bad first! I decided right there that worrying about drought is something you never get over.

The better half says we’re getting 5” in May. Rain that is. Here is hoping.

Comment

Agri's investment is on the Ball.

In one way it's good but if your way over, does it really matter if your accountant put some seed in the fert category instead of the seed.

No, but we laughed and laughed and laughed.

Farmers are busy, we will get back when we have time.
                  Last edited by SASKFARMER; Apr 29, 2021, 10:52.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    SF time to rename rename your regular report "Friday Bullshit Rant on Thursday"

Your rambling, incoherent, hyper partisan rants make for a good laugh though!
                    It sure beats the hell out of reading your Liberal love affair that you seem to always spew on here like a flowing well ! Sorry Dude , but at least SaskFarmer has something worth reading. You sir , do not, 98 % of the time.

Comment

Maybe a switch to the machinery forum?

I get free choice, but jeez the
                      polarization and tribalism bred by this media type is indeed the proverbial dead horse. I am trying to post less and less.
                      I'll just increase my screw you posts otherwise. Although, everyone could use more beaver shots.
                      I'd ask Mallee and Farma questions occasionally if still here. Good to see he can keep his Morris drill working.

Also good to hear a little more action on Grain Act modernization etc.

Starting tomorrow ish. Head down by Monday. COLD. No end in sight.

Comment

Done cleaning for another year. Way more wheat than I wanted but if it’s dry I have next years seed already done. Peas the same. Barley new seed.

Tomorrow lawyers in morning. Estate planning

Comment

Just like a kid in a candy store or opening Christmas presents my flag finally arrived I’ll fly it proud

Comment

Rain in the forecast for this morning.
                            I am ready for it.

Comment

Where you get flag at?
                              Custom?

Comment

Amazon but I ordered it back at end of march took till yesterday to arrive.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...