• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump screws us over again. No matter how the aid is fashioned it will distort markets and be opposed by world trade agreements. He is a f----g Moron. It would be better just to pay them not to plant.

Comment

I agree it’s going to take another 2 dollars off canola thanks to the subsidy. So 8 canola for fall if big crop and no sales can you say $6.75. Oh we will lock our bins. Hahahhahahaha your bankers will tell you different if you have debt.

But we could of maybe got market share on China with crops at the USA expense. But our idiot screwed that up big time and now we will get a loan and nothing more than lip service.

Comment

Might be the only spots with big yield the low areas we seed.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          Might be the only spots with big yield the low areas we seed.
          Pick up the pace, it's getting late and drying out.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            Trump screws us over again. No matter how the aid is fashioned it will distort markets and be opposed by world trade agreements. He is a f----g Moron. It would be better just to pay them not to plant.
            exactly! pay farmers to not plant the amount that china imports, by doing this you remove supplies that could be available for china for the upcoming year, you maintain existing markets, and you raise world prices which makes it more expensive for china to buy grains elsewhere.

All they are accomplishing is providing china with cheaper grains. Idiots.

Comment

everything seeded here, cereals up, wheat will get post emerge spray late next week, canola mostly up, beans wont poke thru for a few more days yet. 1/2" rain all of may, on top of the lack of rain last summer, we are drying out. trees barley have leaves, and look sick. this could foretell what our crops may look like come july.

Comment

Just got rained out, my next field is impassable with the pickup, experts dont get why i dont farm for 60 bushel canola, you dry guys i feel your pain but a good rain will make you millions, i cant get my seed and fertilizer out of the trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                  Just got rained out, my next field is impassable with the pickup, experts dont get why i dont farm for 60 bushel canola, you dry guys i feel your pain but a good rain will make you millions, i cant get my seed and fertilizer out of the trucks.
                  Hire a plane....??????

Comment

Ground cant hold iron, neighbors cant go with macfarlanes on pea stubble. Plane anything is waste of beer money here.
                    Last edited by makar; May 23, 2019, 19:09.

Comment

What planet are you on? Prairies all under drought?

Comment

The planet where gramma burst into tears in 1939 getting off the train saying we are in wilderness.

Comment

The planet where gramma burst into tears in 1939 getting off the train saying we are in wilderness.
                          Are you in the far west side of the Peace?

Comment

yes, hour east of bc border.

Comment

Not sure why photo is weird and cant delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by makar
                                [ATTACH]4275[/ATTACH] Dry part.
                                Is that an 875? I’m just heading out to cultivate with ours.

Mother Nature can be a real bear at times. Hope things start going better for you. Breakdowns have been our biggest issue lately.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.