• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau and ethics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau and ethics

You guys watching the latest scandal?

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    You guys watching the latest scandal?
    It's false news.....lol.

Amazing how if Trump says fake news it's treated different than Trudeau saying false news...

Comment

Trudeau and ethics ..... Bahahaha.

Comment

It was very interesting to watch CBC at issue on the National. The speculation was that Judy Wilson Rheybold the former Justice Minister leaked the story, there is no proof just speculation. It certainly looks bad for Justin Trudeau and his buddy Gerald Butts. The length that politicians will go to to retain political popularity in Quebec is certainly not good for Canada. Companies like SNC Lavelin and Bombardier seem to have a great deal of influence. Justin Trudeau ran on running an open and ethical government, he has failed!

Comment

SNC-Lavalin has met with Trudeau’s reps to discuss “justice and law enforcement” 17 different times.
          (They are a construction company.)
          A law was also changed last year by the Liberals to allow corporate executives to receive a “slap on the wrist” instead of jail time for fraud.

It’s looking like there will be a RCMP investigation.
          Last edited by Oliver88; Feb 8, 2019, 09:15.

Comment

Whos gonna replace him? There's only 1, The purple dinosaur. I'll say she leaked it so she can get the reins.

Comment

Sounds like Wilson Reybould wouldn't be anther Butts puppet. Interesting. She chose to draw the line in political interference at publicly commenting on the Stanley verdict.

Comment

The important question first is who started this story? Unless there is a memo or tape or some sort of recorded action will this all be based on he said she said?
                Sounds like a continued corrupt outfit snclavallin like so many others. People that have got their way by buying off other people and donit so much they almost think it's just the way it is and that it s ok.

This is not an uncommon event amongst business and politicians just that maybe these ones are so full of themselves they keep getting caught.

Comment

G&M better get some other evidence out there because right now they are the only ones putting this story out there. None of the other outlets have confirmed the allegations.

Either way its a win. Either a liberal PMO is implicated or a liberal MSM rag (G&M) is discredited. This isn't rebel media, this is supposedly Canadas premier news organization.

Its a weird thing that a PM can throw money around like water, buy off the media, block projects and that's all ok, but have a little side chat with your AG and the world loses its mind.

SNC faced bankruptcy from these proceedings. A big fine and a 10yr ban on govt projects.
                  Last edited by jazz; Feb 8, 2019, 06:36.

Comment

Go look at warrenkinsella.com There are comments being made there that you just wouldn’t dare say if this was an iffy issue. He also helped break the groping incident. He is a liberal, with iffy views most of the time, but he sure doesn’t like junior!

Comments like, butts in under investigation for obstruction of justice and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                      Go look at warrenkinsella.com There are comments being made there that you just wouldn’t dare say if this was an iffy issue. He also helped break the groping incident. He is a liberal, with iffy views most of the time, but he sure doesn’t like junior!

Comments like, butts in under investigation for obstruction of justice and more.

I don't totally trust Kinsella. He was the mouth piece for chretien back in the day. Not that I hate chretien as much as Trudeau, but he was super partisan and he is always attacking trump.

Has to be another news org that will touch the story unless the others are all bought off.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        I don't totally trust Kinsella. He was the mouth piece for chretien back in the day. Not that I hate chretien as much as Trudeau, but he was super partisan and he is always attacking trump.

Has to be another news org that will touch the story unless the others are all bought off.
                        I don’t trust him generally, as he is a liberal baby killing monster like the rest of them. But I find it extremely interesting that he does stand up and take note. He blew the grope whistle first. He knows a lot of people in Ottawa. I find the comment section most fascinating, especially some that he leaves up... lol

Comment

The fact that he is talking about trump makes him more credible. If you want truduea to be investigated which I do there isn't even a shred of doubt as to what needs to be done with loser trump.

Trump has had how many people in his very inner circle convicted already? And it's just getting started. Laughable that anyone here supports a loser traitor like that and suggest he shouldn't be investigated when you get someone saying something to someone about truduea and out comes rhe hanging tree. Hahahaha. Personally I think there must be something to this story but at this point we don't have facts, in the case of trump facts are people are in jail and they are all related to trumps conduct.

Comment

The magnitude of influence peddling, bribes and pay-offs within a multi billion dollar infrastructure program
                            Is mind-boggling. Can the courts target this criminal activity n a meaningful way?

Comment

At this point disagree with you Wheels about Trump. He is a neophyte in politics with an enlarged ego. Far from perfect and very susceptible to attacks from lifelong politicians who know all the tricks of the trade.
                              But his country is thriving under his admin.
                              His idea of border protection has much merit, Mexico is a real swamp. But even non cartel immigrants that work in the US aren’t registered taxpayers, sending money back to family, and do lower wages for Americans. The argument that Americans won’t work for the low wages is true, but the wages for that work will never reach a decent level if illegals do it. Makes the employers wealthy tho.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.