• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Courage. The new “Greta”

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you at all concerned about cops killing black people unnecessarily or are you going to side with the cops every time?

This is not just about one case that hasn't gone to trial yet. The cop has been fired though.

There have been numerous other cases where there was no threat at all to the cops but a black person died at the hands of the cops. Whose side are you on?
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 30, 2020, 13:02.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      It's a good thing you and Taiga are experts on Georgia laws! LOL

LOL
      This information is available to any one to verify. Please take the opportunity to prove them wrong with facts.
      Two LOL's in one post, and no jokes far as I can tell. What do you think is funny about this topic?

Comment

CC can't you READ? 1% of Blacks killed are by police, they should fix the 99% and there is NO problem!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          This information is available to any one to verify. Please take the opportunity to prove them wrong with facts.
          Two LOL's in one post, and no jokes far as I can tell. What do you think is funny about this topic?
          You, my friend. (thanks for the edit rum) I think everyone understood anyway, but its important to follow the rules.

A5, Are you not concerned about police killing black and indigenous people unnecessarily? Here is your chance to explain? Don't hold back or hide!
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 30, 2020, 13:40.

Comment

You my friend!
            Either AF5 won the battle or you forgot to put a comma between you and my.

Comment

You, my friend. (thanks for the edit rum) I think everyone understood anyway, but its important to follow the rules.

A5, Are you not concerned about police killing black and indigenous people unnecessarily? Here is your chance to explain? Don't hold back or hide!
              You certainly are adept at defecting and trying to change the subject. You made the statement about taser's not being lethal weapons. Two posters fact checked and proved you wrong, you deny that. So provide the proof that your supposition is right, and their info is wrong. You are the one who claims to always back up their opinion with links and sources.

After that, you can define unnecessarily. When I was a kid, A white neighbor's teeenage son was "accidentally" shot dead by police while pulled over in his vehicle. Is that necessary? What would you define as necessary police killing? Does the race of the victim change the definition of necessary?

Do you know any police officers personally? Do you have a lot of experience at de-escalating a violent life and death situation, when adrenaline is high, mind altering substances make behaviours unpredictable at best, split second decisions are required, surrounded by innocent public, whose safety is your responsibility, against a backdrop of a public who is being told to disrespect your position and authority?

Me neither, so I won't judge.

Comment

It's a good thing you and Taiga are experts on Georgia laws! LOL

Just like you talked to a few first nations people and declared that you know what their problems are all across Canada and most of their problems are their own fault! LOL

Are you at all concerned about cops killing black people unnecessarily or are you going to side with the cops every time?
                A quick google search, and 2 minutes of reading gets you the info you need to speak the truth, instead of spreading misinformed garbage. You should try it sometime.

If we are wrong about the Georgia laws, you should prove us wrong then.
                Last edited by flea beetle; Jun 30, 2020, 22:01.

Comment

See above chart 89 police officers KILLED, now THAT is dam well unnecessary! Decisions made in seconds under ridiculous STRESS certainly can end in death, would you rather the police DIE or the one confronting/threatenening them?

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                    Searched and searched can’t find the source if it fact fiction or doctored.

Anyway here it is.

[ATTACH]6299[/ATTACH]
                    Obviously only one Pink Floyd fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG1fgCHvDNQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG1fgCHvDNQ

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...
                    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.