• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotton; We shall remember him

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

somebody mentioned "cyrptic savant" been thinking about that chad was indeed super intelligent and also had a brain tumour at some time or still did not sure. Savants often have some sort of head injury that release brilliance....

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
      somebody mentioned "cyrptic savant" been thinking about that chad was indeed super intelligent and also had a brain tumour at some time or still did not sure. Savants often have some sort of head injury that release brilliance....
      You're correct Mallee. It took me a day to believe this news. Everything I could say has been said. We've lost a friend - his voice forever silenced.

Comment

The ag industry will miss Cotton
        .Very sad.Thoughts and prayers for his wife and family.

Comment

Rest In Peace... Thanks Parsley for posting.

Comment

My condolences to Cotton's family. Cotton was one of those rare people that could combine confident knowledge of a subject with strength of conviction. RIP Cottonpickin.

Comment

I too am shocked and saddened to here of this. My condolenses as well to cotton's family and friends.

Comment

RIP Cotton, always enjoyed your posts, you and Hopper will always be missed by the Agriville community

Comment

Very sad news...My condolences to his family and friends.

Comment

Crusher,

I posted Cotton's Obituary in the thread, "Suicide in the Farm Community". Pars.

Comment

very sad to hear , my condolences

Comment

My heart goes out to the family. Rest in peace

Comment

I have just recently started posting here but have been reading and enjoying the site for quite a while. Cotton was indeed a character in this story called agriville. As I have seen his photos and learned more details of his life and family I realize how similar we all are. I wish I could hug those beautiful children who will never understand.

I am truly saddened with this loss and wish the family all the strength in the world to get through such a difficult time.

Comment

Cotton was one of my favorite guys to read here on AV.
                            So sorry to hear of his passing. My prayers of comfort to his family and friends.

Comment

My thoughts are with the family.

Farming is such a wonderful way of life, but it takes it's toll on the hearts of many.

Rest in peace farmer.

I hope farmers know so many of us love you and are there if you ever need a friend.

XO fallen farmer's family & friends.

~ Louise

Comment

I never met Cotton in person but was impressed by his willingness to share his ideas, opinions and feedback. I am writing this and feeling a deep sense of loss. My prayers are with his family.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.