• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manitoba Election Tuesday September 10

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manitoba Election Tuesday September 10

How long can Pallister hold the reigns?

Good luck tomorrow Manitoba! I sure hope you don't go back to the Orange Scourge.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      Not sure. Who would close emergency rooms and call an election? Not the best strategy.

Comment

We’ve spent more than we had for years then when u get someone who tries to fix the problem he’s the bad guy. People are so stupid these days. The just put it on the credit card days are coming to an end. We need more leaders who lead by example including fiscal responsibility as a starter.

Comment

At least 4 more years.

Looks like the Liberals were almost shut out in Manitoba.....maybe a good sign for getting rid of Trudeau?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
            At least 4 more years.

Looks like the Liberals were almost shut out in Manitoba.....maybe a good sign for getting rid of Trudeau?
            The Liberals were never going to be the opposition here. Looks like PC majority with the NDP gaining quite a few seats and Liberals about the same.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              The Liberals were never going to be the opposition here. Looks like PC majority with the NDP gaining quite a few seats and Liberals about the same.
              Global news has the PC's over 48% of vote and 36 of the 57 seats. NDP went from 14 to 18 I think. Congradulations to the Manitoba PC's.

Looks like our illustrious PM is going to call the election tomorrow. I would like to think there is a chance that eastern Canadians won't vote him in again but I have very little hope. One bright spot is that another Liberal term will hopefully bring western Canadians to their senses and realize that being run by the east no longer works!!! Another bright spot I see there is a former NDP MP who is now running for the Green Party in Quebec wants to see Quebec separate from Canada, that would work!! Enjoy your day.
              Last edited by Hamloc; Sep 10, 2019, 21:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                Global news has the PC's over 48% of vote and 36 of the 57 seats. NDP went from 14 to 18 I think. Congradulations to the Manitoba PC's.

Looks like our illustrious PM is going to call the election tomorrow. I would like to think there is a chance that eastern Canadians won't vote him in again but I have very little hope. One bright spot is that another Liberal term will hopefully bring western Canadians to their senses and realize that being run by the east no longer works!!! Another bright spot I see there is a former NDP MP who is now running for the Green Party in Quebec wants to see Quebec separate from Canada, that would work!! Enjoy your day.
                A Canada being run by Quebec is a disaster.... already right in front of everyone’s eyes ..... open them.
                Follow the money 💰......

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                  One bright spot is that another Liberal term will hopefully bring western Canadians to their senses and realize that being run by the east no longer works!!! Another bright spot I see there is a former NDP MP who is now running for the Green Party in Quebec wants to see Quebec separate from Canada, that would work!! Enjoy your day.
                  At least Trudeau can say that he left behind a legacy. Splitting the country into pieces with divisive politics will be remembered for centuries. Westerners may even erect statues and rename landmarks after Trudeau, the one who finally got us out of this abusive relationship. A true hero for our times.

Comment

Pallister has a chance now to make Manitoba great, wonder if he will use his majority to do good. Hope the Libs were watching and scratching their heads today.

Comment

Pallister has a chance now to make Manitoba great, wonder if he will use his majority to do good. Hope the Libs were watching and scratching their heads today.
                      You honestly think the Federal Libs care what happened in lowly Manitoba?
                      Anything west of Lake of the Woods and east of the Rocky Mountains is only the outback anyway!

Comment

Liberals lost official party status running on a climate emergency agenda, they dropped from 4 to 3 MLA’s.

Now they can all carpool in a regular cab F-150.

Comment

no greens either. 👍

Comment

did you notice our friends with their left leg longer aren’t commenting today- wonder why maybe Libs👎and Greens Zip - just wondering

Comment

Well that didnt age well

Click image for larger version

Name:	mb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	767733

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.