• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real bad news

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
    Tragic and shocking news out of Christchurch, New Zealand. 49 killed in attacks on two mosques. Those that constantly stoke the fires of racism and hatred of muslims on here are strangely quiet - off trawling the cesspools of the internet looking for a conspiracy theory that it was carried out by another muslim perhaps?
    Grassfarmer , I am with wheatking on this. YOU are deliberately trying to stoke the fires of bigotry and trying to supress those who might legitimately be discussing the negative and discriminatory aspects of Islam by associating their legitimate concerns or opinions with this despicable event. You are in effect saying that they are aiding and abetting terrorism. I have not seen posts on here that promote hating Muslims, rather they have been about the negative side of Islam. You of all people who loves to promote disparate views and get under peoples skin should be ashamed for using this tragedy.

Comment

Western civilization when a mosque is attacked. Reaction? Sadness, grief and alarm, disgust, solidarity, aid flowing to those affected by Christian organizations, and of course widespread condemnation in the strongest terms.

Islamic civilization when western infidels are killed. Silence, ecstaticism, shouting of Allahu akhbar, celebrations in streets, effigy burnings, gunfire in the streets, zero condemnation.

One of these civilizations needs some help.

Just the way things are.

My heart is saddened for the families who lost and had loved ones maimed. The perp should hang in public.

And Islam in not a race, just for clarity to the leftist terror on the western world lovers.

Comment

Tragic and shocking news out of Christchurch, New Zealand. 49 killed in attacks on two mosques. Those that constantly stoke the fires of racism and hatred of muslims on here are strangely quiet - off trawling the cesspools of the internet looking for a conspiracy theory that it was carried out by another muslim perhaps?
        Muslim isn't a race, so its not racist. It's ok to call out the fact that all religions are ridiculous since there is zero evidence to support them.

Shooting people however is a whole other level of wrong.
        Last edited by wd9; Mar 15, 2019, 11:33.

Comment

Is that necessary ?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            When was the last time you posted something about marketing on here ??
            Some of us try only to get highjacked constantly by the likes of you , thus turns into a political pissing match .
            Or about farming , for that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              Our society is nuts. We allow our children to be bombarded by constant doom, gloom and conspiracy about the world ending because of some trumped up attack on carbon, the absolute mother of all life on earth. These children are being tortured by insane politics everyday, all day. Indoctrinated teachers freek out if kids present the opposite view instead of teachers inviting alternate evidence and encouraging their own research and ability to reason. Their learning and power of deduction is being killed by dogmatic rhetoric. My grandchildren’s sense of safety and well-being is being attacked every day. They are being told there is no hope for their generation because the climate change nuts can’t make everyone believe their garbage. I wonder how much these young minds can take before they turn to opiates to dull their senses and possibly suicide due to hopelessness. Don’t give me this crap about racism, we have gargantuan endemic problems that should be quashed here and now. We want our children to feel secure and we want them to have hope in the future. Living in fear will lead to no life. IMHO
              Couldnt have said it better

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                You are strangely quiet about this one, grassfarmer. Did you miss this one, or are you just a stinking hypocrite?

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2019/march/radical-muslims-murder-32-nigerian-christians-torch-church-in-brutal-attack https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2019/march/radical-muslims-murder-32-nigerian-christians-torch-church-in-brutal-attack
                Doesnt fit the libtard agenda. Wont make the news. At least not this shit we are fed

Comment

People here are quick to jump on grassfarmer, yet no comments on Rush Limbaugh's comments today which include the following:

RUSH LIMBAUGH (HOST):
                  ...Another thing that happens here when these events happen, you have all kinds of speculation that erupts. And there is an ongoing theory -- Mr. Snerdley, correct me if I'm wrong about this. There's an ongoing theory that the shooter himself may in fact be a leftist who writes the manifesto and then goes out and performs the deed purposely to smear his political enemies, knowing he's going to get shot in the process. You know you just can't -- you can't immediately discount this. The left is this insane, they are this crazy. And then if that's exactly what the guy is trying to do then he's hit a home run, because right there on Fox News: "Shooter is an admitted white nationalist who hates immigrants."

isn't this exactly what grassfarmer was suggesting would happen?

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                    People here are quick to jump on grassfarmer, yet no comments on Rush Limbaugh's comments today which include the following:

RUSH LIMBAUGH (HOST):
                    ...Another thing that happens here when these events happen, you have all kinds of speculation that erupts. And there is an ongoing theory -- Mr. Snerdley, correct me if I'm wrong about this. There's an ongoing theory that the shooter himself may in fact be a leftist who writes the manifesto and then goes out and performs the deed purposely to smear his political enemies, knowing he's going to get shot in the process. You know you just can't -- you can't immediately discount this. The left is this insane, they are this crazy. And then if that's exactly what the guy is trying to do then he's hit a home run, because right there on Fox News: "Shooter is an admitted white nationalist who hates immigrants."

isn't this exactly what grassfarmer was suggesting would happen?
                    Was not aware that Rush was a regular poster on here.
                    And as far as regular agrivile participants trawling up conspiracy theories look who brought us this gem.

PS I don’t think rush is held in high esteem by anyone I know and I don’t normally look for or listen to his opinion.
                    Last edited by redleaf; Mar 15, 2019, 15:16.

Comment

Isn’t Rush a lacrosse team ????

Comment

dmlfarmer did himself no credit with that post.

He clearly hasn't seen the shooter's "manifesto" or he would have been a little more discreet in handing out his awards to grassfarmer.

The purpose of the terrorist was to stoke partisanship and destabilize the West. And in order to do that, he needed bitter, impressionable people that he could trigger.

Bullseye.

Twice.

Comment

Originally posted by redleaf View Post
                          Was not aware that Rush was a regular poster on here.
                          And as far as regular agrivile participants trawling up conspiracy theories look who brought us this gem.

PS I don’t think rush is held in high esteem by anyone I know and I don’t normally look for or listen to his opinion.
                          Redleaf: Grassfarmer did not present any conspiracy theories, he only predicted some persons would; and sure enough, in less than 18 hours Limbaugh publically did just that. And given Limbaugh has had the number 1 radio program in the US since 1987 and continues to hold that top spot by at least 2 rating services I say your opinion that his is not held in high esteem by anyone is wrong.

And Burnt, I simply questioned why no one on this site is calling out or demanding Limbaugh's silencing for actually presenting a conspiracy theory when some posters are calling on Agriville to silence Grassfarmer for suggesting that some people would likely be presenting a conspiracy theory over the killing. Attacking me for pointing out actual conspiracy theories are being presented is laughable.

Comment

coud just be a case of mental illness, like the one in toronto?

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                              What the hell is the matter with you. Capitalizing on a tragedy with some political cheap shots. You have some serious issues
                              You are as bad with your rhetoric as the perpetrators of these sickening crimes.
                              Maybe an agriville holiday should be in order for you
                              Admin???
                              Oh, the hypocrisy and feigned outrage was sure to come because I dared to mention a news event where a mass murder of muslims took place. Not once does a case of a muslim murdering someone NOT get highlighted on Agriville but I guess that's not capitalizing on a tragedy hey? Hell, any time a car hits a pedestrian or someone is attacked with a knife anywhere in the world you're all shouting it was a muslim even if it wasn't. Now the "mental health" card is being played on here - must be the case eh? because you all know only muslims murder people - except almost every mass shooting is actually conducted by a white, right winger. Is it Racism or Islamophobia? - nit picking semantics, it's all hatred and should be condemned. Never happens on here though with the strong support for the Alt-Right - this is where that crap leads and some of you should own it.

Comment

Oh, the hypocrisy and feigned outrage was sure to come because I dared to mention a news event where a mass murder of muslims took place. Not once does a case of a muslim murdering someone NOT get highlighted on Agriville but I guess that's not capitalizing on a tragedy hey? Hell, any time a car hits a pedestrian or someone is attacked with a knife anywhere in the world you're all shouting it was a muslim even if it wasn't. Now the "mental health" card is being played on here - must be the case eh? because you all know only muslims murder people - except almost every mass shooting is actually conducted by a white, right winger. Is it Racism or Islamophobia? - nit picking semantics, it's all hatred and should be condemned. Never happens on here though with the strong support for the Alt-Right - this is where that crap leads and some of you should own it.
                                Embellishment does not help your point here at all .... MSM is being taught that lesson right now .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.