• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept 11

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September 11 this year means something completely different to me. A close friend said goodbye to her grandma who had a doctor assisted suicide today. My moms best friend lost her husband last year at the age of 60 and today was his birthday. He was partners in a trucking company and was the glue that held everything together. The other partners decided to fold the company today and lay-off all the employees on today of all days. Nobody is impressed about that.

If the rest of the world descends into hellish riots and such I hope they stay away from here. I do live in the middle of nowhere after all.

Now back to the regular political mud slinging BS..................

Comment

Apparently the NBA players all decided to kneel during the national anthems on September 11, 2020. This is an acceptable practice now for these self entitled multi-millionaire dirtbags.

Even 5 years ago this wouldn’t of been tolerated.

Comment

9/11 was terrible tragedy that shocked the world for sure.

To put the deaths in context according to Anthony Fauci Trumps expert on infectious disease, there are about 1000 corona deaths each day in the USA and about 40,000 new infections. So in 3 days corona virus takes about the same number of lives as 9/11!

But Trump continues to play down the seriousness of the pandemic apparently knowing that the virus is severe and deadly in many cases.

Lots of grumbling on Agrisilly about how the world and attitudes have changed. What a surprise that conservatives can't keep up and don't like the changes! LOL

Mallee I am surprised at your ranting. You seemed moderate, tolerant and understanding in most of your views. Now you are joining in on condemning BLM and protesters in general and ranting on about leftist etc etc. WTF? those are the words of bigoted right wing yahoos who love to see the world as only black and white.

Most of the protests and protesters have been peacefull. But you jokers paint them all as looters and arsonists. Give us a break!

Thankfully the majority of the Conservative leadership in Canada will have nothing to do with the extremist fringe views of hard right posters.
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 12, 2020, 07:27.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          9/11 was terrible tragedy that shocked the world for sure.

To put the deaths in context according to Anthony Fauci Trumps expert on infectious disease, there are about 1000 corona deaths each day in the USA and about 40,000 new infections. So in 3 days corona virus takes about the same number of lives as 9/11!

But Trump continues to play down the seriousness of the pandemic apparently knowing that the virus is severe and deadly in many cases.

Lots of grumbling on Agrisilly about how the world and attitudes have changed. What a surprise that conservatives can't keep up and don't like the changes! LOL

Mallee I am surprised at your ranting. You seemed moderate, tolerant and understanding in most of your views. Now you are joining in on condemning BLM and protesters in general and ranting on about leftist etc etc. WTF? those are the words of bigoted right wing yahoos who love to see the world as only black and white.

Most of the protests and protesters have been peacefull. But you jokers paint them all as looters and arsonists. Give us a break!

Thankfully the majority of the Conservative leadership in Canada will have nothing to do with the extremist fringe views of hard right posters.
          Who’s Us ?? You and the other 3 old CWB henchmen that continually chastise everyone else on here cause your still pouting about losing the old CWB ? lol

BTW read farmas last post , memorize it , it’s one of the best worded and truthful posts I ever read 👍👍
          Last edited by furrowtickler; Sep 12, 2020, 14:18.

Comment

Looking for common denominators, I find that the mean spirited replys begin with agstar and end with Chuck.
            All other posts seem to have respect and humanity. My conclusion as always, a-holes can f right off.

Must be tasting bile over the release of news we grew a record crop yet have record low carryover. Again proving he was wrong about the CWB.
            Everyone needs to wonder, if he was wrong about that, could he be about anything else in the least?¿??? Stupid troll.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              Looking for common denominators, I find that the mean spirited replys begin with agstar and end with Chuck.
              All other posts seem to have respect and humanity. My conclusion as always, a-holes can f right off.

Must be tasting bile over the release of news we grew a record crop yet have record low carryover. Again proving he was wrong about the CWB.
              Everyone needs to wonder, if he was wrong about that, could he be about anything else in the least?¿??? Stupid troll.
              Seems to be right in their hearts -

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post

You are a true example of tolerance and respectful discussion, as long as someone agrees with your views.

Comment

Agstar go fly a kite. We have been so tolerant that a whole bunch of people are addicted to drugs and that creates the property crimes etc. I do agree we have to give people a chance to better themselves but if they refuse to help themselves why I should help them? Our drug policies stink to high heaven and the liberal way is to give them low lifes more money I say bs to that has not worked so far and now those people expect free housing!

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
                    Agstar go fly a kite. We have been so tolerant that a whole bunch of people are addicted to drugs and that creates the property crimes etc. I do agree we have to give people a chance to better themselves but if they refuse to help themselves why I should help them? Our drug policies stink to high heaven and the liberal way is to give them low lifes more money I say bs to that has not worked so far and now those people expect free housing!
                    So what is your solution? I never said anything about more money . You are living in a fantasy.
                    Last edited by agstar77; Sep 12, 2020, 12:23.

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
                      The drug culture is showing its colors in suicides. Young, healthy, strong men committing suicide in droves.
                      What a sad state of affairs.

Comment

U can’t help everyone. People gotta wanna help themselves first. More times than not our social programs just feed those that have no desire but to take and keep on taking. Then that just pisses off the people that work hard and support these programs with there tax dollars. Most people wanna help but it gets old when the same people are at the trough all the time

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                          Have you had one or two too many? The world has changed get over it. The pendulum swings both ways. We are not going back to slavery or polluting as much as we want. The balance now is too make everyone's lives better.
                          You started it f k r.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                            So what is your solution? I never said anything about more money . You are living in a fantasy.
                            Cut people off who make no effort to help themselves or get convicted of crime ..... start there .

Comment

Didn’t actually think it was a rant just how I think the world is currently.

Went shopping last night had a feed at local Chinese diner.

TV on in background caught a snippet from USA and some chick said if you don’t vote dem the whole situation is gonna get a hole worse. And the republicans are to inexperienced to handle current problems.

I think Biden will get over the line just, but this was borderline threat, and fuel for those demonstrations in various places in states. Almost inciting rioting thank goodness we don’t have this stuff in oz.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                                Didn’t actually think it was a rant just how I think the world is currently.

Went shopping last night had a feed at local Chinese diner.

TV on in background caught a snippet from USA and some chick said if you don’t vote dem the whole situation is gonna get a hole worse. And the republicans are to inexperienced to handle current problems.

I think Biden will get over the line just, but this was borderline threat, and fuel for those demonstrations in various places in states. Almost inciting rioting thank goodness we don’t have this stuff in oz.
                                So far not like that here yet either .
                                The Dems have officially become lunatics

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...