• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 PM Eastern

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 PM Eastern

Six-Leader Debate - 2 hours that you will never get back.

Will watching this debate make anyone change their mind?
    I hope to be in the combine. I guess I could record it and watch it when I get in and struggle to stay awake through it.
    Should I make popcorn?

Comment

Or so could watch it on a rainy day, hopefully not this fall anymore!!!

Comment

WE won't be watching it in own house, I won't give the media the pleasure of knowing my TV is tuned in to watch this BS. If anything spectacular happens, it'll be on the web minutes later.
        6 candidates and 5 moderators, really WTF, just shows the is a spectacle for the media, not for the Canadian voters.
        I'm sure Justin has had all the questions for a couple days already, the only one that might challenge him will be Dawna Friesen, but she already gave Trudeau a tough interview in a one on one, so won't likely ask anything tough this time around. I'll sleep better by not watching and I can hear all about it on the radio the next day.

Comment

What percentage of people don't even watch regular TV?
          Then, look at all the Canadian cities they're held in.
          Yawn.

Comment

Russia Ukraine China if your listening can you do you thing and get rid of truduea? Lots of money for you if you do. Russia you can have Syria Iran .... etc

Now we can sit back and relax it s over!!! Lol
            No callusion what so ever. Lmao

Comment

It will be a big waste of time with 6 people talking all at the same time. Three lefties will gang up on the others with the help of the moderator.
              We ditched our tv in the spring so I will just have to hear the outcome from you guys. I am sure Chucky will have the most unbiased take on the whole thing.

Sure don’t miss the 80.00 a month tv bill although football season is heating up and that’s always nice to watch on a rainy evening.

Comment

Hoping that the others attack Bernier for being anti-immigrant, and then he stands up for himself and says absolutely. I stand up for Canadians, not handing tax money out to other countries and subsidizing refugees. Bet he could make a lot of friends if he did that. Outside the big cities, rampant immigration has pissed a lot of people off.

Comment

You guys sound exactly like Australian media.

Apart from pay tv which has Fox right leaning all the rest here are left leaning or way left almost redraggers

Actors lefties a lot of them sports stars as well.

Comment

1 in 8 jobs is ag related
                    ..I haven't heard 1 question about primary producer

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                      1 in 8 jobs is ag related
                      ..I haven't heard 1 question about primary producer
                      Was there even a question about trade. I missed a few minutes while unplugging, but you'd think one of the most important things for Canadians would get a little more priority.

Comment

I was sort of impressed with Singh, until he started railing against corporations and how evil they where. If your going to vote for a liberal it might as well be Singh instead of the child predator.

Kind of made me mad on how they all want to ruin the economy over the environment. Guess what putting us into a depression wil achieve all climate goals without having to do a damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheatking View Post
                          I was sort of impressed with Singh, until he started railing against corporations and how evil they where. If your going to vote for a liberal it might as well be Singh instead of the child predator.

Kind of made me mad on how they all want to ruin the economy over the environment. Guess what putting us into a depression wil achieve all climate goals without having to do a damn thing.
                          Just a token effort to fix the other 7 Billion people, who are really polluting, by cutting our throats, blaming a total necessary for life insignificant gas by using inaccurate language calling it carbon! What a shit show!

Comment

Originally posted by Wheatking View Post

Not to worry.

They have a plan to extend employment insurance and retrain everyone for new jobs in the green economy.

Wonder if any have been to Detroit lately? Or anywhere in the US industrial heartland?

Wonder why they aren't building solar panels and windmills in all those huge old manufacturing plants?

Comment

Weak bunch all around.

I'm betting on a low turn-out.

None of the above.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...