• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green and White

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
    Hamilton is good yes but it’s football anything can happen one game. In fact who ever wins if B.C. makes it will beat any of the west teams so if Hamilton beats B.C. they win grey cup if B.C. wins east cup is theirs. Lol

You can say that about Saskatchewan who haverhey beat Winnipeg’s backup?
    Saskatchewan has beat every team minus Calgary and Edmonton (because we haven’t played them) with our QB that was supposed to be the back up this year.

I don’t know why as rider fans we have to nick pick our team to death. Are we perfect hell no but the standings don’t lie. We are first.

Comment

Originally posted by skfarmer707 View Post
      Saskatchewan has beat every team minus Calgary and Edmonton (because we haven’t played them) with our QB that was supposed to be the back up this year.

I don’t know why as rider fans we have to nick pick our team to death. Are we perfect hell no but the standings don’t lie. We are first.
      I m not saying we aren’t as good as the rest in the west but it’s weaker this year. We also win some games by defence scoring and becaue of. A lightning strike.
      Like I said it’s football we have good receivers decent defence in zone not so much man coverage teams will change that up come playoffs. Good smart Teams that know hey are in playoffs don’t show you what they got regular season. We have as good a chance as Calgary ir Winnipeg to get to the show it will depend on injuries also.
      Have to score a couple touchdowns to win though

Comment

I m not saying we aren’t as good as the rest in the west but it’s weaker this year. We also win some games by defence scoring and becaue of. A lightning strike.
        Like I said it’s football we have good receivers decent defence in zone not so much man coverage teams will change that up come playoffs. Good smart Teams that know hey are in playoffs don’t show you what they got regular season. We have as good a chance as Calgary ir Winnipeg to get to the show it will depend on injuries also.
        Have to score a couple touchdowns to win though
        Cody and the offence will have to prove themselves in the playoffs no doubt.

Anyways good debate. Takes the mind off how shitty the fields are at the moment..

Comment

Anyways good debate. Takes the mind off how shitty the fields are at the moment..
          Winnipeg wont win another game this season. Montreal for the cup?

Comment

Yes I hope rhe hell we do win!!

Comment

[QUOTE=skfarmer707;426701]

That comment right there makes you look like you haven’t watched a game all year.
              BC is a changed team since personal adjustments.They are a good team but probably not as good as Calgary Hamilton or Sask.

Comment

Fugardo rules - his throws are dead-on the money, most times and to have a consistent kicker is a big bonus.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...