• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green and White

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green and White

What a team! I think I can see the cup 🏆

Quarterback isn’t ready yet Although we might be lucky it’s one of the weakest cfl leagues in years. You have to be able to score touchdowns. Defence is good but offences around league are weak. In a normal year we d be 500 or just under.

Comment

We have a strong team in all areas.

It would be nice to get first place in the West. 👍🏻

Comment

Just count the players as they go on field will ya,

Comment

I PVR them, then watch it later with a big bowl of buttered popcorn and try not to slip into a popcorn coma in the second half.

My goodness offense kinda struggled. Took after the 3 minute warning in the second half to put up a touchdown that wasn't negated by a penalty.

IMORTANT THING IS WE WON. First place in the West. But it's a tight race.

Fajardo has a future.
          Winnipeg's Streveler is dangerous, kinda a big strong QB that can be hard to drag down if he decides to run the ball himself.

Comment

[QUOTE=farmaholic;426692]I PVR them, then watch it later with a big bowl of buttered popcorn and try not to slip into a popcorn coma in the second half.

My goodness offense kinda struggled. Took after the 3 minute warning in the second half to put up a touchdown that wasn't negated by a penalty.

Best thing about yesterday was that in all 3 games the West beat the East 🔨

Comment

[QUOTE=sumdumguy;426697]
              Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              I PVR them, then watch it later with a big bowl of buttered popcorn and try not to slip into a popcorn coma in the second half.

If B.C. made playoffs through the east they would win east and defeat anybody in the west.

Comment

[QUOTE=the big wheel;426700]
                Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post

If B.C. made playoffs through the east they would win east and defeat anybody in the west.
                That comment right there makes you look like you haven’t watched a game all year.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post

Nope! Montreal did us a big favor in beating Mitchel and the Stamps!

I agree with wheelie some what, in that our offense hasn't been as productive as it should be, especially capitalizing on turn-overs.

Winnipeg only has 2 quarterbacks on the rooster, their back up hasn't played in the CFL(as far as I know), if Strebler gets hurt they're done. Keep running Strebler, keep running. They may reconsider bringing in another QB after yesterdays loss. Harris only looks avg now that he's off drugs!

Sask has a good schedule to end the season, Cal, BC, 2xEdm, 1st place finish seems likely, but can go along way to secure the playoff bye if they can beat Cal next game.
                  Last edited by beaverdam; Oct 6, 2019, 09:39.

Comment

[QUOTE=skfarmer707;426701]
                    Originally posted by the big wheel View Post

That comment right there makes you look like you haven’t watched a game all year.
                    That post is meant for the big wheel

Comment

[QUOTE=skfarmer707;426705]
                      Originally posted by skfarmer707 View Post
                      That post is meant for the big wheel
                      I was going to say the same about you.
                      Bc has the top quarterback and had no offensive line up until 5 or so games ago but they’ve put it together and can score there defence also has improved most improved team over all.
                      Sask has as good a chance as Calgary and Winnipeg to emerge from west but they certainly will have to overcome Calgary s offence and Winnipeg’s d fence. Calgary can score against anyone Winnipeg can stop anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                        Nope! Montreal did us a big favor in beating Mitchel and the Stamps!

I agree with wheelie some what, in that our offense hasn't been as productive as it should be, especially capitalizing on turn-overs.

Winnipeg only has 2 quarterbacks on the rooster, their back up hasn't played in the CFL(as far as I know), if Strebler gets hurt they're done. Keep running Strebler, keep running. They may reconsider bringing in another QB after yesterdays loss. Harris only looks avg now that he's off drugs!

Sask has a good schedule to end the season, Cal, BC, 2xEdm, 1st place finish seems likely, but can go along way to secure the playoff bye if they can beat Cal next game.
                        Agreed about strebler. He’s a machine hard to bring down. We won a grey cup with a quarterback that couldn’t throw also if people remember.

Comment

[QUOTE=the big wheel;426716]

Bc has the top quarterback and had no offensive line up until 5 or so games ago but they’ve put it together and can score there defence also has improved most improved team over all.
                          Sask has as good a chance as Calgary and Winnipeg to emerge from west but they certainly will have to overcome Calgary s offence and Winnipeg’s d fence. Calgary can score against anyone Winnipeg can stop anyone.
                          BC brought in a new Offensive Coach at that time, the one they started the year with must have been a real dud.

Comment

[QUOTE=the big wheel;426716]

Who has B.C. beat the last 4 games? Only good team they beat had the back up QB playing. To sit there and say they will cake walk through the east. Have you watched Hamilton play? Look how BC lost in Montreal. No doubt they have a top QB but they don’t have a hope in the east.

Comment

Hamilton is good yes but it’s football anything can happen one game. In fact who ever wins if B.C. makes it will beat any of the west teams so if Hamilton beats B.C. they win grey cup if B.C. wins east cup is theirs. Lol

You can say that about Saskatchewan who haverhey beat Winnipeg’s backup?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.