• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier Moe slaps Wall in the ass?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premier Moe slaps Wall in the ass?

I m shocked and impressed and I say that sincerely. Premier Moe said that he doesn’t support any people that are trying to undermine the great country of Canada. This is while according to many some are working behind the scenes to spur western separation.
    Hats off to you Mr. Moe! We have some very big challenges and somethings are unfair undoubtedly but we still have a great country. Let’s work to fix them rather than destroy it.

So, I guess that means he can count on your vote next election.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
      So, I guess that means he can count on your vote next election.
      Was there ever a doubt?

Comment

How do go about fixing demographics?

Comment

Enter Trudeau with an empty cash bag to be filled and Moe bent over a table. I think he likes it.

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
            You go where no politician in Canada has the balls to go, you outlaw abortion to start with. Might even provide incentive for the people that pay taxes to have more kids and make it feasible for women to stay home and be mothers if they choose so. At the very least you make it feasible for 1 parent to stay home if the other is working, moreso then both staying home.

And you restructure divorce law somehow..... i have no idea how but current isn't working
            Last edited by macdon02; Sep 19, 2019, 22:58.

Comment

First you need a flux capacitor, then you locate a Delorean, then all you have to do is use your new time machine to go back in time 25 years and convince everyone to have a few extra kids. Nothing to it really.

Comment

Only one possible way ... ever ...
                one simple equation.... W=$
                Sadly very few ever get that basic equation in life

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.