• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eco anxiety. ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOM ...there it is.....TOM4PREACHING is off his meds....

Everyone has to do their income tax every year after age 18.....no ifs, buts or maybes....

Comment

Bucket I assume u were watching those kids presenting to Congress. Unphuckin real the generation we have raised. When did teaching go from how photosynthesis works to its entirely humans faults that the glaciers are melting and sea levels are supposedly rising bullshit. Why don’t they teach them where their garbage ends up or when they flush the toilet where their shit goes. Teach them how to fix the problems we “actually” created instead of crap we can’t control. Oh better yet see if the kids can put a thermostat on the sun. Then they can all be happy instead of wondering what their purpose is or is the world gonna end.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
        Bucket I assume u were watching those kids presenting to Congress. Unphuckin real the generation we have raised. When did teaching go from how photosynthesis works to its entirely humans faults that the glaciers are melting and sea levels are supposedly rising bullshit. Why don’t they teach them where their garbage ends up or when they flush the toilet where their shit goes. Teach them how to fix the problems we “actually” created instead of crap we can’t control. Oh better yet see if the kids can put a thermostat on the sun. Then they can all be happy instead of wondering what their purpose is or is the world gonna end.
        I was watching the CBC National and I heard the phrase and went ...oh boy this must be to detract from the even stupider shit about Trudeau....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          BOOM ...there it is.....TOM4PREACHING is off his meds....

Everyone has to do their income tax every year after age 18.....no ifs, buts or maybes....
          BUCKET!

The news a few days ago... was really disappointed about 'summer in Edmonton'.... as in; on 56 out of 60 days this summer it rained... IE: NO Summer?

But mushrooms are growing everywhere here... real excitement!!! A great Canola crop with plenty of straw... Canola prices have been rising... Should we hedge our Canola and sell it now... or buy 'put options' before Trump and China have another Iran 'Twitter' moment with drones and cruise missiles launched in error from the north by rebels in Sudan??? Just trying to bring things back into focus... for COMMODITY MARKETING... Grin!
          Cheers! Goodbye!!

Comment

TOM

Most of the time I don't know what the phuck you are talking about...Just go vote conservative and get your seed tax....the liberals will implement it as well...and the NDP will end farming...

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
              BUCKET!

The news a few days ago... was really disappointed about 'summer in Edmonton'.... as in; on 56 out of 60 days this summer it rained... IE: NO Summer?

But mushrooms are growing everywhere here... real excitement!!! A great Canola crop with plenty of straw... Canola prices have been rising... Should we hedge our Canola and sell it now... or buy 'put options' before Trump and China have another Iran 'Twitter' moment with drones and cruise missiles launched in error from the north by rebels in Sudan??? Just trying to bring things back into focus... for COMMODITY MARKETING... Grin!
              Cheers! Goodbye!!
              What ***in planet are you on !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                What ***in planet are you on !!!!!!!!
                I wonder some days too! Very Crazy one for sure!!!

Comment

I wish our kids were marching about "how bad drugs are". Because drugs will take down society long before climate change does.

Call me a fuddy duddy, austranada etc may call me a bastard but ive said to all my kids you get tangled up in drugs no sympathy from me.

each and everyone of them enjoys a beer youngest at 18 who works on the farm for those whove been in australia is a "bundy rum bandit" yep flame away call me a bad parent, ive had a shit of a day having a beer son having a rum and wife a gin and tonic and lady involved in fire a cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                    I wish our kids were marching about "how bad drugs are". Because drugs will take down society long before climate change does.

Call me a fuddy duddy, austranada etc may call me a bastard but ive said to all my kids you get tangled up in drugs no sympathy from me.

each and everyone of them enjoys a beer youngest at 18 who works on the farm for those whove been in australia is a "bundy rum bandit" yep flame away call me a bad parent, ive had a shit of a day having a beer son having a rum and wife a gin and tonic and lady involved in fire a cup of tea.

Mallee, perhaps you missed the memo, alcohol is a drug.
                    I had a very wise person explain it to me this way. “People don’t drink to feel good, they drink to feel less worse.”

I definitely do not like to see people addicted to substances of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
                      Mallee, perhaps you missed the memo, alcohol is a drug.
                      I had a very wise person explain it to me this way. “People don’t drink to feel good, they drink to feel less worse.”

I definitely do not like to see people addicted to substances of any kind.
                      yeah point taken hobby thinking about going on the wagon.

found some severe frost damage this morning just showing up.

not gonna wallow through a booze haze and your post might just be the impetus to go tea total

Comment

Good grief Charlie Brown, have a drink.
                        It'll kill you or fry you a lot slower than drugs LoL.

Comment

Yeah sorry guys super stressed will take photos o some canola pods for ya tommorow pissed off or heartbroken or somewe’re in between.

Bit of context for ya my son has to pitch in and help a mate 3000 acres o wheat barley to cut down frosted to foook and acres growing
                          Last edited by malleefarmer; Sep 23, 2019, 04:33.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                            Yeah sorry guys super stressed will take photos o some canola pods for ya tommorow pissed off or heartbroken or somewe’re in between.

Bit of context for ya my son has to pitch in and help a mate 3000 acres o wheat barley to cut down frosted to foook and acres growing
                            Sorry to hear of tough times down under,

Just spoke to neighbour yesterday morning... 11 quarters written off from hail... made silage and bought cheap cows...

Just finished first field of peas between showers... nice crop... very blessed... will sneak off the rest of the peas between showers... I hope...shipping 100 miles to fill pea contracts... elevators complaining about pea boats not shoeing up... so can't ship...Sept pea contracts to fill...last Canola swathed a week ago... wheat just coming down... all tough harvested so far... equinox hope for good weather... on pause for a week so far... Hope and pray for better weather for everyone... none of us will get out of this alive... we would be smart to make the best of the hands we are dealt... there are others whom are in much for way tougher times; Didn't go to jail ... yet they are still gunning for me...[Flagstaff County would not accept service of documents required by ruling of Judicial proceedings on farm shop] ... so being thankful for the mercies we are given... is to hope for the best!!! Cheers!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...
                            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.