• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eco anxiety. ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eco anxiety. ...

Now kids can have Eco anxiety....

Bunch of phucking bullshit. ...

Why do people talk about stupid shit like this....
    Last edited by bucket; Sep 18, 2019, 21:11.

Maybe Climate Barbie did a presentation at their school and her voice scared them?

Comment

On the plus side, most of these morons are vowing not to propagate, so there is a lifespan to their stupidity. Unfortunately it didn't start with their parents.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        Now kids can have Eco anxiety....

Bunch of phucking bullshit. ...

Why do people talk about stupid shit like this....
        Was a kid on our news maybe 4 months ago. 10 maybe 12 yrs old in a school yard.
        In tears about climate she not gonna see her 21st birthday all animals gonna die the “whole” school teachers and students alike were in agreement with each other. Heart wrenching stuff.............

She was a paid actor didn’t even attend the school.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          Was a kid on our news maybe 4 months ago. 10 maybe 12 yrs old in a school yard.
          In tears about climate she not gonna see her 21st birthday all animals gonna die the “whole” school teachers and students alike were in agreement with each other. Heart wrenching stuff.............

She was a paid actor didn’t even attend the school.
          Now those are the kind that should be thrown in front of a bus or train.

Comment

I heard David Suzuki and Stephen Lewis are teaming up and heading out across the country to visit schools to warn the children of the upcoming Climate Disaster facing us!!!

Scaring the crap out of the kids for their political goals

Comment

True anxiety is a real thing. But mostly it is a side effect. Treat the root.
              Maybe school boards should be charged with teaching the real anxiety of getting a job.

Comment

They have done a great job phucking up an entire generation now who can’t think for themselves

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                  I heard David Suzuki and Stephen Lewis are teaming up and heading out across the country to visit schools to warn the children of the upcoming Climate Disaster facing us!!!

Scaring the crap out of the kids for their political goals
                  Which has the higher probability of causing the death of a teenager,

1) weather wobbles

2) drugs and alcohol

3) suicide

Dave and Steve, give it some thought.

Comment

Too bad they can't indoctrinate "Don't do drugs"

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                      Which has the higher probability of causing the death of a teenager,

1) weather wobbles

2) drugs and alcohol

3) suicide

Dave and Steve, give it some thought.
                      Add Obesity as #1 ...

Comment

In the early 80s it was acid rain and getting nuked by the Ruskies.

Comment

Please don’t get me Wrong mental health anxiety etc are real issues

Please don’t ridicule me went to a doc once didn’t feel right trouble sleeping stressed kinda said what’s wrong with me , doc concluded I didn’t have issues I was “just pissed off with the world “ and commended me for going.

Had a corse of mild sleeping tablets for a month it passed.

Edit find agriville good therapy log on each morning to her markets and what’s happening with you guys the good the bad the ugly. And most evenings not all. At times a bit more market talk would be cool
                          Last edited by malleefarmer; Sep 19, 2019, 03:45.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                            True anxiety is a real thing. But mostly it is a side effect. Treat the root.
                            Maybe school boards should be charged with teaching the real anxiety of getting a job.
                            And teaching them how to do their income tax since it's a life long skill....oh wait ....first teach them how to get a job....exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                              And teaching them how to do their income tax since it's a life long skill....oh wait ....first teach them how to get a job....exactly...
                              Bucket, WHY?

Are we humans, "just" 'dust BLOWING in the wind'... ;
                              is 'consciousness' 'a figment of our imaginations' :
                              because;
                              is reality actually - there is NO ACTUAL EXISTENCE OF 'GOOD OR EVIL'...
                              ... the awe of wonder of a created world/universe... is really only 'futility and stupid' ;
                              because;
                              or is there a possibility that HUMAN CONSCIOUS EXISTENCE.... MORE THAN A RESULT OF A 'NEBULOUS' CAOTIC ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN... ;
                              OVER AND OVER AGAIN INTO ETERNAL CHAOS ;

ALL BECAUSE HUMANITY IS TOO 'PROUD' TO ADMIT THERE IS A CREATED EXISTENCE BY A GREATER CONSCIOUS EXISTENCE - A LOVING 'GOD';

SO,

LIFE IS ONLY ABOUT ;THE 'PRIDE' OF 'ME' AND MY SELFISH SELF DETERMINED 'CONSCIOUS EXISTENCE'...

NO TEACHING OUR CHILDREN 'THE GOLDEN RULE'... AND WHY CREATED HUMANS 'BEINGS' HAVE A NEED TO RESPECT THE 'LIFE FORCE' [GOD] WHO GAVE US CONSCIOUS EXISTENCE AND A PURPOSE...

OR,

IS THE PURPOSE OF OUR TIME HERE... AND HUMAN EXISTENCE ON EARTH;

TO FILL OUT 'INCOME TAX'... ; WAIT...'GET A JOB'... BUT DO NOT HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TEACH OUR CHILDREN ABOUT 'FAITH IN A LOVING GOD' OR THE WHY THE TWO GREAT COMMANDMENTS TAUGHT BY JESUS OF NAZARETH... 2000 YEARS AGO... ;

ARE WHY OUR 'CONSCIOUS EXISTENCE WAS/IS IMPORTANT AND MATTERS FOR EVER'...

OR ;

ARE WE JUST LIKE A 'STUDIOUS' BORDER COLLIE DOG... BARKING AT THE COYOTES... AND TEMPTED TO CHASE CARS PASSING BY AT HIGH SPEED...TOO 'SMART AND PROUD' FOR HIS OWN GOOD...WANTING TO BITE THE CARS TIRES.... CHAOS... WITH A PURPOSE...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.