• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservative ag policy?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conservative ag policy?

Someone please post when you hear what they are going to do about our issues.

Agristability
    Trade losses that apparently might not be lost at all grain cos are sending pulses and canola to China via other countries. What price are they getting? What volume?
    Seed tax
    Foreign ownership
    Input costs
    Crop insurance

.....fast track the Seed tax.
    Vote Conservative if you want to pay more to farm.

****, I'm beginning to sound like wiseguy!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

You are a wisenheimer

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        You are a wisenheimer
        Nein!

Comment

Positive:
          No carbon tax. This is adding up already after the first few fills of propane!

Comment

Waiting for the WCWGA to give them advice from their masters/sponsors....??????

Thats the only logical explanation as to why we don't have mandatory sales reporting in an open market...because the masters don't want it...
            Last edited by bucket; Sep 17, 2019, 13:57.

Comment

See, the trick is, you gotta let go of a few benjamins, and hope like hell they find a few friends to bring home...

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
                See, the trick is, you gotta let go of a few benjamins, and hope like hell they find a few friends to bring home...
                Spend Benjamins lose Clevelands!

I don't need a SeedTax to lose more money trying to grow a profitable crop, there's already enough ways.

Comment

How do you justify a seed tax on durum that last week went from 1cwad to feed in 4 days....

And very few didn't get a downgrade....What is a 1cwad will be treated like a leper because there isn't enough to fill a train and they don't want to pay what it is worth ....

Comment

What I want.

SEED TAX shoved so far up the seed companies ass it hurts — stupid corporate welfare.

Better Crop insurance.

Shove the AG Stab up every single one who thinks its good.

Keep Ag Invest.

Private property laws. Get the **** off my land unless you ask for permission.

Charge protestors who enter ag Barns etc. Charge and 10,000.00 fine for each one.

Just a few.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                      What I want.

SEED TAX shoved so far up the seed companies ass it hurts — stupid corporate welfare.

Better Crop insurance.

Shove the AG Stab up every single one who thinks its good.

Keep Ag Invest.

Private property laws. Get the **** off my land unless you ask for permission.

Charge protestors who enter ag Barns etc. Charge and 10,000.00 fine for each one.

Just a few.
                      Ag Invest was set back to 1% ...it used to be 3% and today it should be 5% given the costs government has implemented....

Maybe you could ask Ralph about putting the same amount they charge farmers for carbon tax into Ag Invest....with a taxable deduction to boot..

How about mandatory sales reporting....Its odd but all the good wheat the elevators had for blending was sold to the chinese at a discount....Elevators make their money on handling and some on speculation....well now because no one was reporting they have all fu cked themselves because the whole crop is downgraded...sometimes you have to implement rules to protect companies from themselves....

Everyones margins have been going downing calculated steps in agristability ..there will never be a payment from that program...unless you have a bunch of people working it on the same operation...I think thats how it works...Jim lowers his margin...then Jack ...then Joe ...each of them get a payment by taking turns...MNP loves that operation...good fees you know....its a fu cking scam...

Make no mistake though...the conservatives don't give a shit about agriculture either...lip service is all they will do...

I do think every one of the protestors should be fined individually....not 10000 but more like 100000 and then they could go ask the people paying for them for the cash and fine them as well....if that operation lost a turn of revenue due to sick animals who would pay????

Do your protesting at the grocery store where it won't hurt a frozen turkey...AND Galen Weston will put a stop to it right quick...
                      Last edited by bucket; Sep 18, 2019, 06:54.

Comment

Everyones margins have been going downing calculated steps in agristability ..there will never be a payment from that program...unless you have a bunch of people working it on the same operation...I think thats how it works...Jim lowers his margin...then Jack ...then Joe ...each of them get a payment by taking turns...MNP loves that operation...good fees you know....its a fu cking scam...

Make no mistake though...the conservatives don't give a shit about agriculture either...lip service is all they will do...
                        No way. To both

Comment

No way. To both
                          Explain that comment....I don't know if you agree with my comment or would like to have a discussion about it?

Comment

Explain that comment....I don't know if you agree with my comment or would like to have a discussion about it?
                            He’s practicing to run for the sask party ag minister material.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                              He’s practicing to run for the sask party ag minister material.
                              If thats the case... OK then...he would be a considerable improvement

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.